chapter seventy nine.

That's the outfit Liv wore :)
------------------------------------
Liv's POV

I woke up feeling way better than yesterday. Before we did the "secret" concert, my ribs were hurting so bad, but not today. Thank God.

I stretched my arms out and felt the spot next to me only to realise Ashton wasn't there. I immediately sat up, but a little too fast because the pain was coming again. I groaned before slowly standing up to head to the mini fridge for a water bottle. I checked the counter and there was a note sitting eight smack in the middle. I picked it up and read.

Morning lovely.

I had to leave early because Lilah texted saying we have a meeting. Don't worry, I'll be back before you know it. When I come back, I'll have a little surprise for you. Oh, also, I left 2 pain killers on the table for you to drink if your ribs are hurting again. I love you, see you later bby.

Ash xx

What a cutie. He didn't have to inform me where he was. I already had an idea that Delilah would call them in early in the morning.

After few minutes, I picked out an outfit for today. I picked a cropped white tank, with a red flannel, black jeans, and my combat boots. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick to change some things up. I took a look in the mirror and was satisfied with the look. I then plopped back on the bed and whipped out my phone going immediately on twitter.

@LivPendrickkkk: Morning beautifuls xx

Some people tweeted back saying a good morning and I followed some back since I had nothing better to do. A few minutes later, Ashton walked in.

"Morning Olivia." he said before walking over to me and pecking my cheek.

"Morning Ash." I replied with a giggle.

"I have a surprise." he said with a smile. I smiled back. he then removed his hands from behind his back and pulled out a bouquet of daisies.

"Aw Ash. They're beautiful. Thanks babe." I said in awe. He handed it to me and I took a whiff from them. They smelled lovely.

"You're welcome love." he said with a smile. He plopped down on the bed beside me and pulled out his phone.

@Ashton5sos: Bought flowers for Liv this morning. She loved them :)

I saw the tweet and I tweeted something in reply.

@LivPendrickkkk: Got flowers from Ash. He's so cute xx

I attached a picture of the bouquet and my notifications blew up.

Aw how cute.

You guys are so cute.

OTP :)

You guys are cliche af, but it's cute.

I giggled at the tweets and Ashton looked at me.

"What are you laughin at love?" Ashton asked.

"Everyone's saying we're cliche Ash." I giggled.

"So?" he replied.

"We said we were gunna be different." I laughed into the crook of his neck.

"Well, the cliche couples are the cutest so, whatever." he replied. This caused we to laugh more.

"Stop laughing! Why are you laughing so much?" he asked. It took me a while to calm down from my laugh and as soon as I did, I answered.

"Because you're being really cute today." I replied with a smile.