chapter nineteen.

Josh's POV

"damn it Liv. mom, Ally is almost here and Liv isnt." i said to my mom.

" just wait Josh. she might've forgotten. just text her." my mom said walking out of the living room and headed upstairs to her room.

so i texted her and sent it. i stared at the door until someone comes through the door.

in about 15 minutes, Liv rushed through the door with Ashton following behind.

"sorry Josh. we forgot. we were watching the fireworks." she said still holding Ashton's hand. are they dating?

" are you guys dating?" i asked with confusion.

they just giggled and headed towards the kitchen. when they were out of sight, Liv yelled back.

"yes Josh!"

she giggled and i heard ashton chuckle. it's about time they started dating. they were in a flirtationship for so long.

"Josh?" someone said from the front door.

"Ally! Babe!" i said opening my arms for a hug. she rushed over to me and hugged me tight. she began giggling.

"why are you giggling?" i said with a smile while i pulled away from the hug but still held her close.

"your shirt is nice babe." she said giggling again. i looked down at my shirt and i was wearing the Cobain shirt she got me a couple days ago. i didnt really noticed i was wearing it till now.

Liv walked in with Ashton following close behind.

"Babe!" she yelled running to Ally.

"Livy baby!" Ally yelled pulling Liv into an embrace.

they pulled away and giggled. i cleared my throat and they both looked at me.

"what loser?" Liv said looking at me. Ally just laughed and walked to me, kissed me on the cheek, then walked to the kitchen.

"Ashton are you staying for dinner?" i asked.

"yup." he said smiling at me.

Liv's POV

me and Ashton let Ally and Josh catch up with things so we chilled in my room watching TV. i was on my phone on instagram and twitter and Ashton was doing the same. i got a notification from twitter.

@ashton5sos: She's finally mine :)

it had a picture of me and him making a funny face to the camera.

i giggled and kissed Ashton on the cheek. i immediately tweeted something. i copied his tweet but changed the picture.

@LivPendrickkkk: He's finally mine :)

i attached the picture Tess took of me and Ashton. it was at the pier when the four of us went together. me and Ashton were seated at the dock and Tess took a picture of us during the fireworks when my head was rested on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

this time ashton giggled and kissed me on the cheek. after 30 seconds of me posting that tweet, my notifications blew up with mentions like:

ARE THEY DATING? HOLY SHIT!

yess! i ship Livton! OTP!

omg yas!

but Ashton was suppose to be mine!!!

"Ashton, were so cliche." i said while laughing.

"it's fine because we love each other." he said kissing my foehead while pulling he close.