chapter fifty-five.

Liv's POV        

"Ashton! what's wrong with you?" i yelled while running over to Calum pushing Ashton out of the way during the process.        

"Liv im fine." Calum said while getting up. i helped him to the couch and Ashton stayed where he stood. He soon started walking towards us.

"no! stay there! stop moving." i yelled at him. i was now really really pist because he just punched Calum. Calum! he never does that to our best friends. "Calum, go get ice. Ashton, sit down on the other side of the couch." i said with furrowed eyebrows and a stern voice. They both didnt hesitate and they listened immediately. right when Calum went to the kitchen, Ashton started talking.

"Can i please talk to yo-" i cut him off.

"just shut up and let me think." i said with frustration. i ran both hands in my hair.

"no, Liv. you listen to what i have to say first." he said while standing up. i sighed and got up to head to the kitchen to check on Calum, but Ashton grabbed my wrist.

"Olivia."

"What now? dont you have to go hang out with Mia and Ava." i said emphasizing their names.

"is that what this is all about?" he asked with a chuckle.

"this isnt funny Ashton." i said with crossed arms.

"no it is because i dont even have any crushes on them and i never would because im with you." he said laughing even more.

"How can you find this funny? People dont even remember us being together. everyone thinks you and Mia are dating and im getting hate from your fans."

"it's just hate Liv. its not a death threat. theyre not forcing you to kill yourself so i think you can handle it. and Mia? i dont like her. were just best friends. end of story." he said. he wiped away his wet hair out of his face. i think it was raining.

"wow. you dont even care do you?"

"of course i care. i wouldnt be here if i didnt care Olivia." he chuckled.

"no. you dont care. you dont care if i get hate. how do you know im not told to go kill myself?! Ashton, you were gone for 3 months! i was left with Madison, and ever since, she's hurt me everyday, mentally and physically. your fans have told me to kill myself because im apparently not good enough for you." i spat. he looked at me wide eyed. i guess he didnt know all this went on.

"Liv, i didnt know they went that far." he whispered.

"i disnt expect you to know. im sorry if i was over reacting. its just that, these things have been getting to my head lately." i sighed. i really was sorry and i dont wanna be the reason that we hate each other.

"no, baby im sorry. for not figuring this out sooner. i didnt know their comments were that serious. i thought they would just say that i deserve better and i knew you could handle those things. i just didnt know they would call you rude names and tell you to go kill yourself." he said scooting closer.

"can you, maybe, forgive me?" i asked while my tears started making its way to the edge of my eyes.

"for what? you did nothing." he giggled.

"im serious Ash!" i said before i punched him playfully.

"of course. and im sorry that i seemed like i didnt care for you these past months." he said with furrowed eyebrows.

"are you guys done talking?" Calum asked.

"yes Cal." i giggled.

"now Ava and Mia can go back to the area they live in here in Australia." i spat.

"woah there. easy killer." Ashton chuckled.

"im serious. i dont want them here. Mia gives me shit attitude." i stated.

"how?" Ashton asked.

"she glared at us when we hugged. glared! she doesnt even know me! she mouthed something i didnt uderstand also. she squinted at me too! she needs to go." i said and then groaned.

"ok ok. easy tiger." Ashton giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short but whatever. sorry for misspells.