chapter sixty.

Chapter 60! woohoo! lol i dont know how to end this fanfic lol oops.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liv's POV
Calum went home at 5 in the morning. literally. we ended up buying alcohol and we got drunk. the only person who wasnt as drunk was Ashton. He never really liked drinking so much, and when he did he would regret it. He decided to stay sober for the sake of Calum and I.

I woke up from the couch with a major headache.

"ahh shit." i said as i sat up.

"Ash, do we have any advil?"

"i think so." he yelled from the kitchen. he ran across the hallway into the bathroom. i waited and he returned from the bathroom and walked towards me with a bottle of advil.

"don't touch the bottle. i'll go grab water." he said with a stern voice. I guess he doesnt trust me around meds like this. I think he's still worried about the whole thing.

"ok. drink 2." he said before handing me the water and opening the advil bottle. he handed me 2 pills and i took them. when i swallowed them, i gave him a small smile.

"thanks." i said. he gave me a small nod and headed to the kitchen again. i followed behind him.

"what are you making?" i asked.

"i'm about to cook bacon and pancakes. there's coffee over there." he said while pointing towards the coffee machine.

"so what do you wanna do today?" i asked while i walked over to the cup of coffee.

"um.. i was thinking we can hang out with Josh since he texted me last night saying he was gunna visit but i said it was a bad idea since you 2 were drunk." he chuckled. i giggled and replied.

"oops."

he smiled and then walked over to me.

"did you know that you're beautiful when you smile." he said before kissing my nose.

"really? i didnt know that." i said while my cheeks turned red.

"aw baby, you're blushing." he giggled.

"noo stop. dont look at me! this is embarassing." i said while i pulled away from him as i held my cheeks to keep from him seeing my pink cheeks.

"aww but its cute." he said before prying my hands off my face. i then buried my head into his chest and he giggled.

"stooop. Liv." he said while trying to lift my head up. this caused me to giggle. i soon gave in and looked into his hazel eyes. i smiled a little which he returned. We just stood there starring at each other in awe.

"i love you Ash." i said with a smile.

"i love you too." he replied with a smile. he kissed my forehead and then pulled away.

"alright, well. we should eat so we can get to Josh's sooner." he said and i just nodded in response.

-

I kept my outfit simple: Arctic Monkeys sweater with tights and black vans. Ashton also ended up wearing his Arctic Monkeys t-shirt. It was cute because we were matching.
We were now driving in his car and the song blasting in the car was The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls. they were one of my favorite bands to listen to.

"Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight"

I sang as Ashton giggled.

"oh my gosh Liv that was great." he laughed as we hit a red light.

"what? i like that song." i stated.