chapter forty-four.

Liv's POV

we went home after a couple hours of talking with Josh. it was now 5:30 pm and Ashton was making dinner and i was sitting on the couch scrolling through twitter. i havent opened it in days and i read the last tweet Beau did and it was about me. i cried while reading the tweet over and over again.

@Beau_Mikey: Liv is amazing and she is the bestest friend i ever had :)

he attached the picture we took at the fair. i was laughing at something he said and he was laughing as well while fixing the hair that fell in my face.

i missed him... alot. there's not one night i dont dream of him still being here.

"Liv, babe, dinner's ready." Ashton yelled from the kitchen. i stood up from the couch, wiped the stray tears, and walked to the kitchen.

-

dinner consist of Ashton trying to make me laugh which worked. i almost peed my pants. i appreciated him trying to make me laugh. i knew he was trying to make me happy again which worked a little.

i helped him clean up, and right after, we plopped down onto the couch. there was a silence upon us, but i wouldnt say it was awkward.

"i saw Beau's last tweet." i said interrupting the silence.

"i did too. i saw it last night. how come you didnt see it when he first tweeted it?" he asked.

"i havent opened the app in days." i said while i locked my phone.

"oh."

-

i checked the clock and it read 10:54 pm.

me and Ashton were watching different genres of movies after dinner. i got tired so i went up to our room while he followed behind.

after laying down with nothing to think of, i drifted off into a sleep.

-

"Josh c'mon, Ally and mom are waiting!" i yelled to him.

"ok im coming." he said. i turned to face him and he stopped in his tracks. he then collapsed on to the ground.

"Josh! no no no." i said while i bent down beside him. i cried like there was no tomorrow.

"Liv? what the hell are you even doing here?" i heard someone say. i turned around and saw Ashton.

"Ash, babe, we have to get Josh to the hospital." i said while getting up and tugging him to Josh.

"babe? what the hell? that was a long time ago. it will never happen again. i would never date you because youre just stuck up. and Olivia, he's dead. he's never coming back." he said with a smirk.

i fell to the ground and broke down.

"but Ashton, i love you." i said while i looked at him.

he scoffed. "bullshit. i dont love you."

he started to walk away, but i held onto his wrist.

"Ashton please dont go! you're all i have left." i said with tears in my eyes.

"i dont care about you Olivia. get over yourself." he said before yanking his wrist out of my grip.

and with that, he disappeared and i was alone.

-

i woke up screaming, crying, and i was sweaty.