chapter thirty- three.

this contains a self harming situation. you have been warned .-.

this is also a long chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liv's POV

i found Lacey in the girls bathroom pacing back and forth.

"hey Lacey. calm down ok? everything is gunna be fine. do you wanna talk? you can talk to me, i wont tell Jai or anyone for that matter." i said while walking close to her and putting my hand on her back while rubbing it.

she turned to me and immediately pulled me into her arms. she cried into my shoulder while i rubbed the same circles as before.

"i never meant for him to get hurt. and i never meant to kiss him. im so sorry Liv. i know you probably hate me now." she said while she let out silent sobs.

"hate you? why wold i hate you?" i said with confusion in my voice.

"im sorry for kissing Ashton. i know you guys have a thing so.." she said trailing off.

"woah woah woah, who said that?" i said with an angry tone.

"Ashton and Beau. i heard them talking one time. something about a bet. i thought you knew." Lacey said while lifting her head up.

"oh well imma bout to find out." i said releasing her but pulling her with me so i can find out what happened

-

we made it into the lunch room and i let her go but grabbed Ashton and Beau in the process and pulled them out onto the field.

-

we made it to the end of the field where no teachers can spot us.

"when were you gunna tell me you assholes?!" i yelled while shoving them by the fence.

"woah, Liv what are you talking about?" Ashton asked.

"im not stupid you idiot. Lacey just told me she heard you guys talking one time about a bet. what the hell?" i asked yelling but on the verge of tears at the same time.

"Liv. that was nothing." Beau said.

"oh ya? i thought i could trust you." i said now spilling my tears that was threatening to spill.

"Liv you can trust me." he said pulling his arm out but i rejected it and slapped it down.

"Then fucking tell me what you're hiding!" i yelled at him and then flickered my eyes onto Ashton.

"and what about you? are you gunna tell me?" i said while my mouth quivered due to anger and tears.

"Liv i dont know if i can tell yo-" i cut him off.

"Bullshit. all of this is bullshit. are you guys making a bet on me?" i asked with anger and hatred dripping from my words.

silence. no one answered meaning they were betting on me.

"when did this all start?" i asked shocked while crouching down so I could sit on the grass.

Beau sighed then opened his mouth to speak. "it happened when Ashton got Madison. we made a bet on you saying that if i stayed with you for more than 2 months i would get $2000 in return." he said sitting by me but i moved away and got up.

"wow. so all of this was a lie. our little exchange of 'i love you', our cuddles, our kisses, our deep talks, everything." i said pointing at Beau.