chapter forty-six.

Ashton's POV

Its been almost a month since Mrs. Pendrick told Josh that Liv couldn't handle it anymore and nothing has gotten better. Liv hardly goes to the hospital now because she knows that Josh has very little time left anf she can't even step past the doors without crying. I felt so bad because Josh was literally her rock and her role model and now, she's left with nothing because he's gonna be gone soon.

Me and Liv were currently at Calum's and Nicole's place for a friend reunion. it was basically just the main people which are: Nicole, Calum, Luke, Naomi, Michael, Alaska, Tess, Jase, Jai, Lacey, James, and of course, me and Liv.

"Hey, Liv, how's life been treating you?" Michael asked from the couch across us. we were currenlty having a movie marathon and we were watching Monsters Inc. right now.

"i guess im fine Mikey." she said kind of quietly, but she offered a smile to him. Michael returned the smile immediately after.

Tomorrow was Beau's funeral which was planned pretty late, but Liv finally told Cameron that she thinks it's best if he got a proper funeral and Cameron agreed. Liv, Jai, Lacey, and James all had their eulogies ready and Liv has been asking me over and over if her's is fine, which it was.

"So Luke, you guys are going on tour in 2 weeks huh?" Liv spoke up. Luke whipped his head towards her and he smiled which she returned.

"ya we are. im really excited, but we're gunna miss all of you." he said with a pout. i knew for a fact, that us boys would miss our girls. I would miss Liv because number one, i can't sleep without her by my side, and two, im scared she'll do something crazy when im gone. I told Nicole, Tess, Naomi, and Alaska to watch her which they totally agreed on since they were scared too. I told Mrs. Pendrick about it and she said that it was a good idea. i think everyone was worried about Liv because she hasn't been herself lately and im sure everyone noticed.

"Liv, did you wanna go home now?" i asked her after i checked my phone for the time.

12:38 am

"umm... actually, i wanted to sleep over. we hardly spend time with them and everyone else is sleeping here tonight." she said with red cheeks. This is it. she breaking down her walls and she's letting people in again.

"of course babe, that's a good idea." i said with a big smile. she giggled and then focused her eyes back to the screen.

"Ash, can i talk to you?" Calum said while standing up.

"uhh... ya sure." i said while getting up also.

-

we made our way to the kitchen and he immediately spoke up.

"Ash, im worried about Liv. sure, she's breaking out of her shell full of fear and pain, but she's still not herself. When she was scared before, she would bounce her leg. but now, her eyes water up and tears almost spill. When she was happy before, she would laugh all the time until she had to pee, but now, she giggles once in a while and blushes. Ash, i wanna help her, really bad. and i know you do too." he said while putting a hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"you're right. we should go on our fair thing that we do at the pier almost every week." i said sounding a bit jumpy because i know Liv loves going to the pier for fireworks.

"sounds good." he said while walking away.

"oh and Ash?" he said over his shoulder. i responded with a 'mhmm'

"what are we doing for her birthday?" he asked.

"well, i thought pier day was also for her birthday." i said to him and he just nodded before walking out.

i followed out and i saw Liv just drift into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

late night update lol. sorry for misspells.