chapter seventy one.

Sorry for slow updates. I've been busy lately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liv's POV

The concert was starting in 5 minutes and the lights were off already. The boys still have no idea were here. We made a big poster to hide behind and after they start their first song, we were gunna drop the poster so they can see us. We heard lots of screaming so we assumed they were coming on stage already. They started talking before playing a song.

"Aw that's a sick poster." they laughed. Everyone looked at us. We started screaming just the cover up the silence. On the poster, it was all 4 of their heads with the most stupidest faces.

They started playing one of their old songs- Try Hard. We all nodded at each other and in a matter of seconds, we dropped the poster and we started screaming to get their attention. They looked at us and they literally stopped singing and stopped playing their instruments.

"Holy shit." Luke mumbled a little too close to the mikes.

"Alaska?" Michael said with confusion.

"Kepp singing." I yelled while I laughed. We did not plan this.

"No. You guys have to get on stage now." Calum said. We all shook our heads no.

"C'mon. Who wants to see the girls?" Calum yelled into the mike causing the audience to go wild. They were cheering us on so we can go onstage.

We finally gave in and ran onto the stage. I ran to Ashton and we hugged immediately.

"Your hair is amazing." he giggled into my shoulder before we pulled away.

"I thought you might like this color." I said with a big smile. "You guys have to sing now. People didn't pay for a long ass pause because of us." I said after I playfully slapped his arm.

"fine fine." he said before he counted with his drumsticks signalling for them to start the song again.

*

This honestly was the best concert ever because we spent the whole time by the boys. We never planned for it to turn out this way, but apparently it did.

"Hey Carson." I called. I remembered how he dared me to lick Ashton's face while he's sweaty.

"Hmm?" he replied.

I smirked before walking over to Ashton and pulling him towards my face so I can reach him. I stuck my tongue out and licked him forehead to chin.

"Aw gross Liv." he giggled.

"It was Carson's dare." I said with a shrug. "That was the most easiest dare ever."

"Whatever." he said with a chuckle.

"i missed you guys." I said after I plopped beside Ashton and Michael on the couch.

"Same." Ashton said before kissing my forehead.

-

"Alright. Are you guys ready to meet Paramore?" Michael asked with a smile. We all nodded and after 3 seconds, the band came off stage and started yelling.

"SURPRISE! SURPRISE! YOU GIRLS ARE GREAT!" Hayley yelled causing me to laugh.

"Hayley Williams everybody." Calum said non enthusiastically. Hayley went over to him and slapped his arm.

"Thanks Cal. You sound so excited." she said with a chuckle.

*

We ended up talking with them until it was midnight and we had to make it back to the hotel and the bands needed rest because they have a meet and greet at a park tomorrow.

"I'm gunna miss you." Ashton said before intertwining our fingers.

"It's one night Ash. We're going to the meet and greet darling." I said with a chuckle. He ended up just squeezing my hand hard trying to keep me from leaving.

"C'mon buttcrack. I have to go." I said.

"For that, you're not going anywhere." he said before snuggling me into his arms.

"Fuck. Ash. I can't breathe." I said, but it came out muffled. He immediately let go.

"Sorry." he chuckled. "I'm happy you guys came. I really did miss you tons."

"Aw. I missed you too Ashy." I said with a smile.

"Liv, we have to go." Nicole said.

I turned to Ashton and hugged him again. "I'm not going anywhere." I said with a smirk.

-

We got back to the hotel and I whipped my phone out to tweet something.

@LivPendrickkkk: Saw my Ashy today :)

I attached a picture of me and Ashton on stage today kissing. He was playing drums and he told me to kiss him for a fan picture.

Ashton tweeted a few seconds later.

@Ashton5sos: Saw my Livy today. She surprised me at my concert :)

he attached a picture of when we were hugging outside before I left. I've never seen that picture so I texted him.

To: Ashton

Where'd that picture come from?

From: Ashton

Luke took it. ;)

To: Ashton

send me itttttt. it's cute. :)

He then sent me the picture and I set it as my background.

"I can't believe you actually did the dare." Carson laughed.

"Why wouldn't I? It was the easiest crap ever." I said with a laugh. He started laughing along.

From: Ashton

I'm gunna sleep and I wanted to say... I love you :)

To: Ashton

I love you too Irwin xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meh. this sucked.