Chapter Six.

Liv's P.O.V.

He just ran. i blew it. i didnt know what else to do besides burst into tears. i guess my mother heard me from the kitchen because she came running to my side and rubbing circles on my back.

"oh honey what happened?" my mom said with panic and sadness in her voice.

i tried making myself stop crying but i just couldnt. i tried to steady my breathing and it worked.

"mom, can you go get Josh?" i said while staring at the rug and letting more tears roll down my face.

"of course sweetheart." she said while rushing to Josh's room. next thing you know it Josh is running towards me pulling me into his arms which only made me cry harder.

I've always had a close relationship with Josh. as my brother, he tries to protect me all the time which i admit, he's great at doing that. everytime he comforts me when i'm sad and pulls me into his arms, he makes me feel safe. He's the only sibling i have and i couldnt have asked for a better brother.

"Liv please tell me what happened. i need to know so i can protect you from whatever made you cry." he said with concern written all over his face.i lifted my face from his chest and did exactly what he wanted, i told him everything that just happened.

"Oh Liv im soo sorry. maybe he was just shocked. i mean he is your best friend im sure he'll come around." he said with a small smile forming on his face.

That's what i loved about Josh. despite all the fighting that happens between us, i know no matter what happens he'll always protect and encourage me.

"thanks Joshy. for being the best brother i could ever ask for." i said offering a small smile.

"hey Josh?" i asked.

"yes Liv?" he replied.

"could you drop me off at Tess' house? i promised the girls i would come over so we could just hang out without the boys for once." i said.

"Sure. i could pick you up too." he said back with a smile.

*at the front of Tess' house*

"see ya Joshy" i said closing the door and walking up the step to Tess' house and rung the doorbell. i waited about 30 seconds until the door swung open only to be greeted by a concerned Tess.

"get in here now." she said tugging me into the house.

i was greeted not only by nicole and calum, but by Luke also.

"oh hey luke, calum, nicole." i said sending a forced smile.

calum and luke just looked at me with no expression on their faces what so ever.

luke finally spoke up. "Liv what happened at your house today? because when ashton got to band practice he wasnt being himself and he was being all grumpy."

"i-i...he..uhh" i said on the verge of bursting into tears again. Damn it, when i though i got over it and forgot about it.

"let's not talk about it now. it's obviously a sensitive topic luke." Nicole said.

i just plopped down on the couch and went through twitter, instagram, and all that shiz when my phone beeped with an unknown number. that's weird. i clicked on the mesage.

From: unknown

Back off Olivia Pendrick. He doesnt need you anymore. he has clearly gotten bored with you, why cant you just accept that. like i said, back off or else.

I gasped and i felt tears threaten to spill out. i guess Calum noticed because he came over to me and started rubbing my back.

"Liv you can talk when your ready ok? hell you dont even have to give us details when you tell us." he said with a little chuckle.

"thanks Cal. Thanks to all of you for not pressuring me into talking about the one thing i hate now." i said with a small but sad smile.

Ashton's P.O.V.

after band practice i went to Madison's house. The one person who doesnt judge me.

When i ran out of Liv's house i felt my face heat up which i dont know why. i dont think i like Liv that way. do i? no i cant, im with Madison.

"Hey Ashton!" Madison said answering the door. before i knew it, she pulled me into a kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hopefully this was fine lol. vote please! thanks.