Chapter sixteen.

Liv's POV

There she stood, looking flawless as ever.

"Madison?" i said trying to sound like i totally forgot her.

"yes you bitch. i know Ashton's here." she said with hatred dripping from every word she spoke.

"Liv? who is it?" i heard Ashton yell from the living room. footsteps headed towards the front door where i stood.

"i knew it! Ashton! get your ass over here!" she yelled trying to push pass me to get inside.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" Ashton said as he walked up to the door. he looked really pissed.

"i knew you were here and i dont want you talking to... whatever that is." she said pointing at me and eyeing me head to toe.

"well, sorry to break it to you, but your not my girlfriend anymore remember?" he said with a sarcastic smile.

"but i miss you baby. don't you miss me too?" she said stepping closer to him. she wrapped her arm around his neck.

Wow. this bitch is really pushing things.

Ashton detangled her arm around his neck and stepped back. "no i dont miss you." he said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the doorway. he closed the door faster than you could read the word shit sideways.

"why'd you do that Ash?" i said. i wanted to ask her what she was doing there and why she wanted Ashton.

"i dont want her touching you or me. i dont want her talking to us either. i hate that girl." he said plopping back down on the couch. he turned the TV on and didnt bother changing the channel. we were watching Teen Titans when my phone vibrated.

From: Cole

Hey Liv :) i was wondering if you wanted to chill with me and Tess today. we have nothing to do.

before i answered i asked Ashton if he wanted to come.

"hey Ash, do you wanna chill with me, Tess, and Cole?" i asked. i dont think he's met Cole yet, but Cole knows about Ashton.

"Sure. but, umm.. who's Cole?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Oh, i kinda figured you wouldnt know him. he's Tess' boyfriend." i said simply while sending a smile to him.

"oh. ok." he said smiling and then placing his attention back to the TV.

To: Cole

sure :) Ashton is coming if that's alright. we're kinda chilling at my place. we should go to the pier since it's only 4. we could watch the fireworks today!

From: Cole

oh ya! fireworks! so, Ashton could come, definetly. i still havent met him lol. we'll be there in 5.

and in exactly 5 minutes, they dorrbelled.

"the door is open!" i yelled too lazy to get up. i was currently laying down with my legs plopped up on Ashton and he didnt mind so i was more comfortable as ever.

"geez. get you lazy ass up and say hi." i heard Cole say with a chuckle. they entered the living room and sat down on the other couch.

"Where's Tess?" i asked.

"in the kitchen getting water." he said placing his main focus on the TV.

"you must be Cole, well obviously." Ashton spoke up and Cole whipped his head around and looked at Ashton.

"yes i am. and youre Ashton. obviously." he said laughing. they're gonna get along well.

"so the pier? fireworks happen at 8 so we have lots of time to spare." i said while scrolling through instagram and opening twitter soon after.

@LivPendrickkkk: The pier and fireworks with the best people in the world :) @ashton5sos @TessYoungg_ @ColeCarterr_

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR MISPELLS. I DIDNT READ OVER.

MY GOODNESS INTOUR WAS TODAY. UGH I WISH I WENT.