chapter sixty-eight.

Liv's POV

It's been 2 months and I honestly don't know what to do. I called Cade, Carson, Jase, Matthew, Naomi, Tess, Alaska, and Drea over just cause they were the only ones not on tour. Nicole slept over so I didn't need to call her but to wake her up.

"Nic, wake up." I said as I shook her awake. (pronounced Nick)

"What does it matter. Calum's not here so I have no reason to wake up." she said into the pillow making it sound muffled.

"C'mon Nic. Tess, Naomi, Alaska, Drea, and the other boys are coming over and you look messed up. Be ready in 10 minutes and if by then you're not out of bed, I will pull you out of the bed by your hair." I said with a stern voice. She groaned but got up.

"Boo you." she said.

"If Naomi was here right now, I would tell her to fart on you because she's the one with the worse farts out of the 3 of us." I chuckled.

"You said it." Nicole laughed. She got up and headed to my closet.

"Sure, wear my clothes." I said with sarcasm.

"You asked me to sleepover at 1am. I didn't bring clothes, therefore I have the right to look for clothes in your closet." she said confidently causing me to laugh out loud.

"Alright, now hurry." I said before walking out of the room.

-

"Liv?" I heard Carson yell from the living room.

"in here." I yelled back from the kitchen. He ran over and when he saw me, he engulfed me into a hug.

"I haven't seen you in a while." he said.

"I know. I missed you and Matt. Speaking of Matt, where is he?" I asked before looking around the room.

"He's coming. He's outside taking a smoke."

"oh." I replied. A few seconds later, Nicole came down.

"Hey fatass. Whatcha up to?" she asked Carson with a smile before picking up an apple from the fruit basket. this caused me to giggle.

"Good morning to you too fatass. And Liv invited me over" he replied. I laughed even more. Nicole just smiled and ran over to him tackling him to the ground.

"OWW NICOLE." Carson yelled causing me to laugh even more. I was crying already, but I literally wouldn't stop laughing.

"I SWEAR NICOLE. IF YOU DONT LET ME GO, I WILL PULL YOUR HAIR." he screamed. He was so red.

"Oh, jeez, Nicole let him go. He's red." I said in between giggles. Se released him and he stood up carefully while she shot up still full of energy.

"Jesus Christ Nicole. That hurt. ugh." He complained.

"oh grow a pair fatass." Nicole said with a shrug before taking another bite out of her apple.

"you guys are amazing." I said while wiping my tears away.

*

By now, everyone was here. we were all scattered across the ground because everyone ended up tackling each other.

"OW DUDE, MY LEG." Alaska yelled at Carson.

"Oww, guys, this hurts." I said in between my giggles.

"OW. SOMEONE CRUSHED MY HAND." Tess yelled in pain. I got up first because my leg and elbow was hurting due to Cade who sat on me while Drea pounced on him with all her weight. Luckily, she's not heavy.

"guys, we need something better to do." Matthew said while he got up.

"We should run down the streets and yell at the top of our lungs and roll down the hill at the park." Naomi suggested. I smirked at her and she smirked back.

-

"I LIKE DICKS." Nicole yelled as we ran down the neighborhood.

"I LIKE MICHAEL'S CLIFFORCONDA." Alaska yelled.

"I LIKE ASHTON IRWIN." I yelled.

"AHHHHHHH." Jase yelled.

"DADDY." I yelled again.

we laughed together as we came to a stop. We reached the park and we immediately ran for the field. As we ran, my phone started ringing.

"oh guys, wait. It's daddy." I said with a smirk.

"Hey Ash." I said after answering the call.

"Hey Liv. watcha doing?"

"Well, we're at the park. By we I mean Gang." I giggled.

"Facetime meee."

"K. I'll call. bye." I said before hanging up to start a facetime.

-

The facetime ended 45 minutes later and now we all were walking back to my place.

"What next?" Drea and Cade asked at the same time.

"We should get stuf and 7-eleven." Nicole said. I just nodded in response. So far, today was going great until Ashton called. I totally forgot that I was sad aout him leaving, so when he called, I was reminded and I was kinda sad again.

We reached 7-eleven and we all hunted through and gather so much things.

"$32.65 please." the cashier said.

"Damn, ya'll will be the reason I'm broke." I said with a giggle. "you're lucky I like you guys." I added.

Thanks Liv." They said in unison.

We were heading back now and Nicole was walking beside me.

"you miss him huh?" she asked.

"Ya, a lot. I bet you miss Cal more than I miss Ash." I said.

"ya probably. I literally was about to cry when I told you this morning that there was no reason for me to get out of bed. It's a good thing I did because if not, we wouldn't have had all this fun." she said with a smile.

"you're right. While they're living their dream, we shouldn't be sad. We should be having fun also. Oh woah, what if we surprised them at one of their shows?" I asked.

"we should! the whole gang." Nicole added with a smirk.

We reached my house and we all dug in into what we bought.

"Dude, thanks for spending so much for us." Cade said with a mouthful of chips.

"It's nothing. I'm glad to spend if it's on you guys." I replied with a smile. they all gave me their aww's and I love you's causing me to laugh.

"Oh shut up. Don't feel to special. It's just cause you guys are always with me." I giggled. They just starred.

"ouch." Tess said.

"im just playing." I said before taking a handful of chips. After 4 minutes, I got a text.

From: Daddy ;)

Night bby. I love you xx

To: Daddy ;)

Night love. I love you too. 2 months down, 3 to go. xx

I laughed because of his contact name. Ashton has always had a daddy kink, so I call him that when we joke around.

"well, we should all just sleep here for the weekend." Drea suggested causing me to smile and nod my head slowly.

"y'all should." I said before nodding my head even more with a bigger smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for misspells.