Swirling Thoughts

Selena's POV:

Why did I take him back? Well, I'm sure the question is running through everyone's head. The thing is, nobody is on the level that I am — in the aspect of our life and our relationship. His parents wouldn't understand it, my parents wouldn't understand it, nobody would. Just us.

One solid answer that I can give is that I do not fuck with Demi anymore, and I never will. The deeper Justin and I got into the topic, the more I found out she's been plotting for this since getting signed to the same record label. It honestly disgusted me, and I couldn't wait for Justin's album to come out so he could leave the sick and twisted label that Scooter runs. Seriously, what a piece of shit.

The thing with Justin though, he's the first person I've been with that actually put out effort to fight for me. No matter how stubborn I was, he was there for marriage counseling, when I was ignoring him he showed up just to talk, even if I wasn't going to listen. He continued to try and get through to me. I could see the pain in his eyes and his body expressions. I knew he was hurt as well.

I never wanted to think of him as a cheater because he was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time, even after everything that has gone down lately. He couldn't help that he was being manipulated, and I know that my actions and my feelings weren't making anything easier on him.

Giving up on him wasn't something that I wanted to do. I truly loved Justin and I wanted us to be endgame, ever since I first laid my eyes on him.

"Selena, I'd like to start this off by admiring how much of a beauty you truly are. Just standing here with you in this very moment makes me feel so lucky. I can not wait to get to know you, take you out, spoil you, but most importantly; love you. I vow to be here through thick and thin for you, no matter what the odds may be."

He reached out for her hand, taking the ring Christian had given him before the ceremony.

"With this ring, I be wed."

"Now you vows, Selena."

Selena used her free hand to run it through her hair, trying to come up with what she wanted to say.

Justin's were short and sweet, so she didn't want to over do it too much.

"Justin, I couldn't be anymore excited than to start this journey with you and to see where life takes us. I have a feeling that starting this new chapter of my life with you will be one of the best things to happen to me in a very long time. I can't wait to experience very single moment with you, good and bad. So here's to us, and our future."

Selena reached back and grabbed the ring from Priscilla, turning back to Justin as she slipped it into his finger.

"With this ring, I be wed."

"By the power invested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Justin took a step forward to be closer to her, gently placing his hand on her cheek as they both leaned in to kiss one another softly.

Within that moment, they felt a spark occur that neither of them have felt with anyone before.

"Mr. and Mrs. Bieber everyone!"

It's been well over a year since they got married, and it wasn't exactly a time for celebration at the time. But now, taking advantage of everyday was something I wanted to do. I didn't want to waste anymore time fighting. Deep down in my heart, I knew that we were meant to be.

I knew it in the moment on our honeymoon when we sat on the balcony talking about our past relationships and crying, the first time we made love, how he was there for me when I had the miscarriage, the miracle we had of getting pregnant with Rose when I was so high risk, moving into our home.

So much happened in a year, and I wasn't going to just let some slut come between me and my husband.

Justin's POV:

"Just look at that bump, how did you hide that from me so well. I can't believe this is our child."

He slowly knelt down, his hands resting on her hips as he pressed a soft kiss to her stomach.

"Baby Bieber."

She smiled down at him, running her fingers slowly through his quiffed dark hair.

"How are you pulling this off? I thought the doctor said it was a high risk to not end well. What's making you go for this?"

"I go to the doctors twice a week to keep on everything and make sure nothing is going wrong. The second something does, especially if it's far enough they'll do an emergency C-section on me and keep the baby on oxygen and everything needed until it's done fully developing and such. It is a very high risk, and scary at the least, but I'm willing to take it. I saw how happy you were the first time, and I couldn't just let that go. It pained me to see how upset you were after I had the miscarriage, and I truly am sorry I never informed you of what was wrong with me, but it's not the easiest thing in the world to open up about. You were so ready for it, but I wasn't ready to break your heart."

He slowly stood up, grabbing his hands to interlace their fingers together.

"Well now that I know about things I want to be apart of it all, the appointments and all. I want to be involved as much as I possibly can. And I know, my attitude most likely sucked when you lost the baby, it's just that was a lot of news to take in at once, but I moved past it. It's just so exciting to know that we're going to be having a baby, that we made this bundle of joy, and that in seven and a half months well get to meet them."

She snaked her arms around his neck, softly pressing her lips to his before he kissed back.

I didn't know or understand why Selena gave me so many chances, so many that I didn't deserve. In my head I knew that I didn't, but no matter what, she always loved me.

When times are rough between us, I just like to sit back and think about the amazing memories we've had a chance to make together. The fact that I still get to call her my wife amazes me, but for that, I'm forever lucky.

I would always do whatever it took to get her to be okay with me if we weren't on good terms. I would always fight for her. Even if we get into fights, it proves she cares about something. I never had a partner that cared or loved as strongly as she did. But I'm fully aware that if I fuck up one more time, she would be done with me.

She's gone through so much in her past, and we've gone through so much in our relationship that it can just be stressful. Sometimes it's too much, and I get that. How she puts up with me, I'll never know. But I promise to always shower her with love and affection, she deserves the most after what I've put her through. I couldn't even tell you a more kick ass wife you could have then Selena.