Heres to Many Firsts

Everyone was in their seats, and a single light was shown on the dance floor. They watched as Justin and Selena had their first dance to 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

She rested her head on his chest as she hummed along to the song, as he gave her a gentle squeeze.

Everything about the moment seemed so perfectly right, and neither of them wanted it to end.

But as it did, she peered up at him through her lashes as he leaned down, pressing a kiss to her lips.

The room filled with cheers as the dance came to an end. But it wasn't over yet. Selena still had her father daughter dance with her dad Ricardo, and then one with Brian as well. She looked over to her mom who had tears of joy, which made her feel so happy, but also made her want to cry.

The team that had made al of this possible stayed to the back as they watched, practically in astonishment. This had to be the first time they've ever seen one of the couples immediately hit it off or have such a strong connection. It made them happy for the new couple, and excited to see how the next six weeks would pan out.

Before anyone else could come onto the dance floor, Selena was guided to sit on a seat in the middle, the light only shinning on her. She was confused as to what was going on, until she saw Justin walking towards her with a microphone in his hand — singing to her.

Damn, he was a total heart throb, and he could sing? Man was she lucky.

"I put my heart into your hands
Learn the lessons you teach
No matter when, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach
And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way

Oh, you are my everything
Oh, you are my everything"

The song brought tears to her eyes as she carefully wiped them away. She couldn't believe this man was her husband! Before he could even finish the song, she stood up and engulfed him in her arms, pressing kisses to his lips over and over.

"I'll always be here for you." She quietly whispered.

The song changed and 'Uptown Funk' came on, which practically signaled everyone to get up out of their seats and start dancing.

Selena brought him over to the bartender and ordered a round of shots, and here's where the night truly became wild...