Joy

Justin entered the kitchen, groaning quietly. Not only were the lights on, but music was playing, which didn't help his hangover one bit.

Selena has just finished making a club sandwich for lunch, currently washing the little bit of dishes as she danced to the music.

He slowly walked up behind her, resting his hands on her hips. Her lips curled into a smirk as she backed up slightly, letting her hips sway. His teeth tugged on his bottom lip as he brushed her hair aside, kissing her cheek.

"Morning, beautiful."

She drained the sink and dried her hands off, turning to face him.

"Good morning, handsome."

Handing him over a glass and two pills, she flashed him a smile.

"I figured you might be needing those."

Smiling as a thank you, he popped the pills into his mouth and chugged down the glass of water.

Setting the glass down, he opened up the cabinet and pulled out a box of crackers, a knife, and grabbed cream cheese from the fridge. He needed something to settled the nauseated feeling he had.

Grabbing her plate, she set it on the island and made her way over to the fridge to grab a bottle of Smirnoff, twisting the cap open as she took a swig.

"Someone's daring today, huh?"

She shrugged her shoulders, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"What can I say? Last night was damn good, babe."

Last night? But what could've happened last night? He went out with Ryan and the guys, she didn't tag along. The last thing he remembered was leaving the club, everything after that was black.

She knew he probably couldn't remember due to how intoxicated he was. But it was easy to tell he couldn't think of it, he would've made a remark but now, but it looked like he was raking his brain for an answer.

"We had sex when you came home. Who knew make up sex was so great? I just love it when daddy's rough."

Damn. There went her teasing again. It's like she just loved to taunt him, it seemed to not only bring her joy, but so much pleasure. Mainly on her end though, unless she decided to treat him.

"I really wish I could remember that, but as long as my girl is satisfied, that's all that matters to me."

He finished off the last few crackers before throwing the empty box in the trash.

"I'm gonna go lay down and let these aspirin's kick in. Come join me when you're done?"

Nodding in response, Selena continued to eat as Justin made his way out of the kitchen, back upstairs to their bedroom.

As he laid down, he couldn't help but let his mind wonder.

If he couldn't even remember the fact that they had sex last night, did he remember protection? It's for her sake at least, not his. Which is just the fact that he didn't want to risk her health, and for some reason loose her. It'd be hard to think about what he'd do with himself.

Hearing footsteps coming up the steps, he shook the thoughts away and brought up Netflix, turning on the last episode of How I Met Your Mother from where they left off. Climbing into bed, she pulled the covers over the both of them and cuddled up into his side, letting out a content sigh. He placed a soft kiss onto the top of her head, gently rubbing her side.

"I love you, Selena."

"I love you too, Justin."