First Week Home

So many things happened within the first week when Justin and Selena got back home.

Selena had to go back to school and take finals, because that Sunday she was supposed to be graduating from nursing school.

The only downside was them living so far from each other, which meant using FaceTime every night to talk to each other for bed. It sucked, because after spending a whole week together, it felt wrong to be apart.

Justin was at home in Canada, and Selena was home in Los Angeles.

It was the night before she was graduating, Saturday to be exact.

Ding... Ding... Ding...

But it was two thirty in the morning, who the hell could that be? She groaned as she stammered down the steps before her parents were woken up. Pulling the door open, she saw Justin standing there.

"Surprise, babygirl."

"Justin!"

She squealed out, jumping into his arms. He chuckled and held her up, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"Miss me?"

"You already know I did."

He set her down and walked inside, quietly closing the door.

"I just couldn't miss out on your big moment, babe. Plus, I needed my girl back."

"Well come join me in bed."

She said with a quiet giggle, a completely innocent thought, but she knew how easily he could twist it.

Once they made their way upstairs into her room, she climbed into bed and left enough room for him. He climbed up but let his body hover over hers for a soft kiss. She leaned forward slightly to allow her lips to meet his, a feeling she had missed.

Her arms snaked around his neck as she pulled his body onto hers. His hips pressed into hers which caused her to emit a soft moan against his lips, before the kiss gradually got deeper. It only lasted for a few minutes before he rolled off of her, laying down on his side.

"Goodnight, princess."

"Goodnight handsome."

—•—

"Mm, that's my girl."

"Babe! Not in front of my parents."

He gave her a tight hug, her cap almost falling off of her head.

"I'm so proud of you on graduating today, especially with how much you missed your last week. You know that right?"

"I do baby, I do."