Moving On

"Finally!"

Selena exclaimed after dropped the pen she had just used to write her signature with.

Justin sat beside her, his left hand resting on her knee in a supportive manner.

Looking over at her, he couldn't help but admire the smile she had plastered on her red painted lips.

No longer did they have to FaceTime every night to see each other, or only see one another on weekends when they flew out. Now they finally had their home and they were ready to move in.

Moving Day: Selena's House

Almost everything in her bedroom was packed up and ready to go, except for where she currently sat. Selena was busy rummaging through her closet to fold and pack away the clothes she wanted to take, and had a bag set aside for clothes she no longer wanted and would give away. But — let's just say she's having trouble letting go.

"Hurry up Selena, we have to get the truck out of here to get there on time!"

"Sorry mom, I'm working on it."

At this point both Mandy and Brian were waiting on her to have the room cleared enough so they could take apart her bed and put it on the truck. This was the first thing that had to go on, so they still had a lot to load after that.

Moving Day: Justin at the new home

The house was settled in Beverly Hills. It was beautiful, at the top of a hill where it overlooked the city, but at the same point surrounded them in with trees.

But after Justin unpacked, he realized there wasn't much to show for. There was no bed because they were going to use hers. It just seemed to empty to him, so he decided upon going shopping to gather some stuff together.

—•—

Justin continued to pile items into the cart. A China set to have in the cabinets for company, foam plates to eat on everyday — just to make cleaning a little easier. Sets of cups, utensils, almost any small cooking items he needed. He learned a lot about cooking from his mother, so this wasn't much for him.

Next he found a few fuzzy rugs, knowing Selena would like one in the bathroom and another at her vanity.

Their bedroom needed touch ups. Of course they needed new sheets along with curtains to match. He also thought if he got a semi good color that he could take clear Christmas lights and hang them all about the bedroom.

As much as he wanted to continue shopping, he had to go because they were now halfway there and he wanted to start setting their new items up.

"Hunny, I'm home!"