Moving On - Part 2

"Babygirl.."

Selena stood in the doorway, a wide smile tugging at Justin's lips.

He walked over to her and engulfed her in his arms, lifting her off the ground as she let out a squeal.

"Welcome home."

He muttered before tilting his head up to press his lips to hers. She smiled against his lips, her fingers curling in his hair.

"You guys have all the private time to yourself after we leave, can we please unpack?"

A blush covered her lips as she laughed it off, Justin nodding his head as he set her down. Everyone made their way out to the the U haul truck and began to unpack her belongings.

It took about half an hour to get all of the small items out of the front and into the den so it would be out of their way. Justin and Selena's stepdad Brian began to bring each piece of the bed in and carried it upstairs to the bedroom to set it up.

Thanks to Justin purchasing some furniture prior to them arriving, Selena and Mandy began to unpack boxes and decorate the house one room at a time. Mandy worked on the kitchen, which was one of her favorite places. Selena was working on the living room, wanting to make it as cozy as possible. Her favorite touch to the room was the big canvas she hung above the fireplace of them on their wedding day. Just the sight brought a smile to her face including a flood of so many amazing memories.

Later That Night

While everyone was finishing up, Mandy was preparing dinner. Brian made his way downstairs to join her, and Selena made her way upstairs to see the finishing product of their room.

"Wanna help me finish up? You can add all your fluffy stuff to the bed, and I'll put the clothes away."

"How about a shower instead? They're making some dinner and it's time to call it a night."

"But, were almost done."

"Babe, we can finish it in the morning, don't worry."

He finally nodded, taking her hand as they made their way down the hallway to the bathroom. Closing the door behind them, he turned the shower on and adjusted the temperature before they got in.

She began to strip down as he did. Keeping just her bra and thong on, she looked over to him.

"The rest is all yours."

He smiled softly as stood behind her, unclasping her bra as it slid down her arms and fell onto the floor. Brushing her hair aside, he pressed a few kisses along her shoulders.

His hands ran down the length of her body and hooked his fingers inside her panties, pushing them down.

She turned to face him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she pressed her body up against his. He leaned down to her, pressing his lips to hers for a short yet passionate kiss.

Stepping back, she walked into the shower and he followed her, sliding the glass door shut. The water poured down on them as she let out a sigh.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Bieber."