Reality

The final day of their honeymoon had quickly arrived. Selena was saddened by it because she surely wasn't ready to go home, she was too busy enjoying paradise with her husband. Justin on the other hand didn't want to leave either, this had been a break away from everyone that he needed for a good while, and she gave it to him.

Night was soon approaching, so they fit in as much as they could today. Walks on the beach, fresh seafood for lunch, watching a fire performance, spending some time in the hot tub and tanning, not to mention a little personal time in the shower.

But it was 9 pm now, and they had barely began to pack, and their flight was at 6 am.

"Babe, I don't wanna do this."

"I know you don't."

"Give me some motivation, will ya?"

"I think you already know what I got in mind."

He smirked as she shook her head. The truth is that she wanted to get everything packed up as soon as possible because they had to be up two hours before their flight just to get ready and drive down their, and have their bags checked. It all took up so much time.

Neither of them wanted to do it, they were already regretting having to be up in eight hours with nothing accomplished. But it's a four hour plane ride, so they could definitely pull off getting some sleep.

She began to remove everything that was folded in the dressers, putting it in each of their suitcases.

Justin was already laid up in bed, yawning as he tried to stay awake. He wanted to wait for her to come to bed, but he was exhausted. So he just let her do her thing and turned over, falling asleep after a few minutes.

After about an hour of quiet packing, Selena had finally accomplished getting everything done and ready for the morning, leaving both of them an outfit out.

Climbing into bed, she cozied up under the covers and let out a yawn, closing her eyes as she slowly began to fall asleep.

Once they get home, the honeymoon is officially over. Which means the beginning paradise is over, and this is where shit is gonna get real on the both of them.