Reception

Justin waited until she had gotten into the limo to get in himself, closing the door behind him. They had a short ride to the hall where their reception would be held at with family, friends, and of course the people who made all of this possible.

He looked over at Selena, licking over his lips.

"I didn't really get to formally introduce myself, but I'm Justin."

She looked over to him, a smile forming on her lips.

"Pleasure to meet you Justin, I'm Selena."

She slowly inched closer to her husband, feeling the need to be closer to him. No matter how big her dress was.

—•—

I looked down to her, slowly wrapping my arm around her waist as she moved closer to me. Everything about this felt right, no matter how little we knew about one another.

For once, it felt as if I had actually made a right decision.

"Nervous still?"

"Not as much now. What about you?"

"I'm pretty good now."

A few minutes later we arrived at the building the reception was being held at.

I got out of the limo first and then helped her out, walking her inside. Not even half of the people had made it there yet, but they were getting drinks and looking for their tables.

I lead Selena over to the long table they had set up for us up front, where her cousin was seated, along with a few of my own friends.

"Do you want something to drink? I'll go grab it for you."

"I think some champagne would be great right now. Let's share some?"

"Mm, sounds good. I'll be back."

I leaned down resting my hands on her shoulders as I placed a kiss to her cheek before heading over to the bar.

—•—

Demi and Taylor had finally arrived, taking a seat beside Priscilla as they finally questioned me.

"Well, how is he?"

Demi was so giddy to ask, I couldn't help but laugh. It was adorable.

"He's great! I mean, the second I saw him up there, my nerves went away. I can't believe how comfortable it is to be around him. This was a great idea, I couldn't thank you guys enough for bugging me to do it! He's just what I needed."

They all let out a an "aww" at the same time, causing me to laugh.

"I can definitely see us spending our life together."

Justin came back right after I said that, pouring an equal amount in both cups. Picking my cup after his, we cheered.

"Here's to the Bieber's, and our new lives."