F E T I S H

Shortly after Rose was put to bed for the night, Selena adjusted her satin robe as she made her way to the basement where Justin was working on some music to work on in the studio with Scooter. Walking up behind him at the desk he was seated at, she gently rested her fingertips on his shoulders, lightly squeezing his strained muscles. "It's getting late baby, come to bed." Continuing to scribble in his notebook, he shook his head. "I can't, not yet. I have to have this finished for our session tomorrow."

She continued to massage his shoulders for a few minutes as he wrote, before moving away. She pulled a chair up beside him and grabbed his acoustic guitar, sitting down and resting in on her lap. Her fingertips lightly strung along the chords, finding the correct note for the song.

"Take it or leave it
Baby take it or leave it
But I know you won't leave it
'Cause I know that you need it
Unh, look in the mirror
When I look in the mirror
Baby I see it clearer
Why you wanna be nearer

I'm not surprised
I sympathize, ah
I can't deny
Your appetite, ah

You got a fetish for my love
I push you out and you come right back
Don't see a point in blaming you
If I were you, I'd do me too."

Justin turned to look over at his wife as she quietly sang the song. "You finished it?"

"Earlier today I did, I wanted you to hear some of it. But you can let Scooter know that I finished it."

He nodded his head. "I'll let him know about it tomorrow."

—•—

Justin's P.O.V.

It was around 12:30 am when I was finally coming upstairs to go lay down in bed. Peeking into Rose's room, she was sound asleep. I quietly walked into the room and leaned over the railing of the crib to press a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Goodnight my angel." Leaving the room I quietly closed the door and the more I walked down the hallway to our room, the louder the sound of the shower became.

Pushing the door open, Selena clearly couldn't hear me. She was singing along to the radio, which made me crack a smile. It was cute to see how big of a supporter she was to her friend Demi, who had a smash hit called "Sorry Not Sorry" playing non stop on all of the radio's. What a way to welcome yourself to the music industry.

"Baby I'm the baddest,
I play it like a savage,
you fuckin' with the baddest,
can't have this,
can't have this."

Removing my clothes piece by piece, I walked over to the shower and pulled part of the curtain back seeing her lather her body with a loofah. Getting in, I pulled in shut and stepped behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She quickly jumped as it shocked her, but relaxed in my arms after recognizing me.

Turning around in my hold, she smiles up to me.

"Hi, daddy."

I'm pretty fucking positive she meant that in both ways, so yeah.

Wiggling out of my hold, she began to use the loofah to wash my chest, and once she was done she knelt down to wash my lower half. I chuckled at the sight of her biting her lip as she made eye contact between me and my dick.

"Don't see a point in blaming you."

She peered up at me through her wet hair, ringing the soap from the loofah, letting it slowly run down from her breasts to her stomach.

"If I were you I'd do me too..."

She's being a tease, a complete one at that. I know it's part of her song she just finished, but she only had the baby a week ago, and we can't have sex for at least a few more. She's killing me on purpose.

And I mean, it's not like I'm gonna purposely lay beside her in bed and masturbate... unless that's what she's trying to get outta me?

"Justin.."

She quietly hummed out, but it was enough to get me out of my daze.

"Babygirl, you can get up now. I'm pretty damn clean."

I chuckled, but she shook her head.

"Shut up and let me at least give you something."

I nodded my head in agreement as she tossed the loofah aside. All I could think about was her not going too far on whatever this 'something' was. But fuck. Look at her. Look at my wife. Look at how hot she is. Wait, nevermind, only I can see that.

Her small hand wrapped around the base of my cock, starting to slowly pump. My gaze stayed up, watching the water hit the back of her head and shoulders.

Small moans here and there added to the sound of the water falling.

"You got a fetish for my love..."

She smiled up at me before kissing the tip, opening her mouth just enough to wrap her lips around the head of my cock.

"Mm, fuck."

It's been over nine months since I've come to feel these sensations from Selena, and god does her mouth feel amazing. I can only imagine how sex is gonna feel when we're cleared to do it again. My horny ass can't wait to fuck my wife. Can you blame me?

My left hand tangled into her hair and held a tight grip as I slowly thruster my hips forward, fucking her mouth. That's one thing my babygirl loves.

After about five minutes I reached my peak and came into her mouth, as she slowly pulled back a smile tugged onto her lips after swallowing.

"Soon."

** A.N. YALL I FINALLY UPDATED A WEEK LATER. I can't lie, a few of Justin's thoughts in this chapter cracked me up. What's your favorite line from this chapter? I promise to update more, great things are coming to the Bieber family. As always, thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and pretty pleaseeee leave me some comments. Always feel free to comment ideas or message me on some things you would like to see happen and I'll work it in! Until next time.. **