What If's?

"So, what are you going to do?" Selena asked as she flipped through channels on the tv, Justin drying off from his shower. "I don't know, there's just so much to take into consideration. There's the good and the bad, yanno?" She nodded. "I do. But what I also know is that people don't get these kind of chances all the time. Dip your toes in the water and see what you think, it won't hurt to give it a shot after all! This could be the chance of a lifetime for you."

"I know, baby." He said, slipping on a pair of boxers. "There's good things like yes, getting to live a childhood dream, traveling the world, meeting fans, not living paycheck to paycheck. But there's bad too, like I don't want fame to get to my head either and act like a complete cock. You're also going to be having a baby soon, I can't miss that! I want to be there for my child's life."

"Babe you're not going to miss our daughters life, this could be good for us! Just call him and try to get together to talk before our vacation is over, that's all I'm saying. Don't be scared."

--

"Thank you for meeting with me, Justin. You have a true talent that I would hate to go to waste, there's something about it that the public must hear. The energy that you gave off during the performance was amazing, I can already see how well you would interact with fans or on stage."

Justin listened to him and nodded his head on occasion, taking a sip from his iced coffee. "And where exactly is your label located at that you work at? Because Selena and I just moved a few months ago, and due to her pregnancy issues I don't want her to have to leave again or uproot her job. There's just so many things that I need to think of, Scooter."

"I understand. Were right in the center of Los Angeles so its not too bad." Justin licked over his lips before speaking. "Good, I live there so that's not a problem for me. Sounds like you've got yourself a new artist, I might as well give it a shot. What could I have to lose besides a once in a lifetime offer." Being the way Scooter was, even on vacation he had his briefcase with him, especially when it came to meeting with Justin today. He was gonna fight to have him if he had to, but it was slightly simpler than he expected. Sorting through the endless papers, he pulled out a contract for Justin to go over with, making each spot with an "X" for where he needed to sign. "Alright, just fill these out and make sure you have them to be by Friday morning at the latest, I'll be leaving that afternoon. Plus I'll have to get all your information sorted out and such. I'd like to get you in the studio within the next week to see what were dealing with."

"I have just one condition. If were gonna be making music here, I want at least one song done with my wife, that's something we have wanted for a while."

**A.N.**

I know this chapter is short, but its just a filler since I haven't been writing. Saving the good stuff up for the next chapters. How do you think Justin will handle this "new life"?