Mistletoe

Today marked Rose turning a month old, which has been nothing but crazy.

Within the past month Justin has been busy in the studio, wether it would be during the day or overnight. Selena was tired most days due to being up most of the night, and continuing to take care of her while Justin came home to sleep. She wouldn't complain though, being she was the one who egged him to sing karaoke that got them here in the first place. It would be very contradicting after all...

Today was an off day for Justin, actually the whole weekend he didn't have to go which was nice. As a family they could start to get in the holiday spirit.

Christmas music played faintly in the background as Justin organized which ornaments would be used on the tree once Selena was done stringing the lights on their tree. The lights were white, the ornaments red, black, and silver, not forgetting the "Baby's First Christmas" ornament.

"Plug it in!" She called out once finishing off the lights at the top of the tree. Justin grabbed the cord and plugged it into the wall as the room became a little brighter.

Selena took a few steps down off of the step stool that she was on, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Start without me, I'm gonna feed Rose." He nodded once as she walked off, going into the kitchen to make a bottle. After a few minutes she can back into the living room, setting the bottle on the coffee table. Gently grabbing Rose out of her bassinet, she cradled her close to her chest as she sat down on the couch. Picking up the bottle she lightly rested it on her bottom lip until her lips wrapped around it and she began to drink her bottle.

Selena quietly hummed the tune to "All I Want For Christmas Is You" as she watched Justin move and jump around placing the ornaments all over the tree.

"Speedy, slow down!" She exclaimed with a giggle. "No need to stand around and think about placement. I always saw it to turn out better just throwing them on the tree, and of course not leaving big empty spots. It's more of a just go for it kinda thing for me." He said, putting a few more ornaments up on the tree.

"Did you want me to leave some for you to put on?" She simply shook her head. "Go ahead and finish it baby. We still have a whole house left to decorate, I'll let the tree be yours."

—•—

Selena slowly wrapped her arms around Justin's neck as he pulled her in for a kiss.

"So much has happened since we got married, or even in this past year. I'm so excited for our first Christmas together."

"All I know is that my girls are getting spoiled." Justin muttered, pressing kisses to her forehead. "Go ahead and wash up, I'll put her to bed tonight." She nodded, lightly nipping at his chin. "I love you." She quietly spoke out as she unwrapped her arms from him.

Justin smacked her ass, a smirk tugging on his lips. "I love you too, mami."

Selena grabbed her silk robe off the hook by their bedroom door and headed down the hall to the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Pulling her phone from her back pocket, she putting her music on shuffle, starting with "No Limit".

Stripping of her clothes, she rapped along to the start of the song standing under the hot water. "If I hit it one time imma pipe her, if I hit it two times then I like her, if I fuck three times imma wife her."

Justin chuckled hearing her as she walked into Rose's room, who had just finished her nighttime bottle. Grabbing the empty bottle from the crib, he set it on the dresser and leaned down to gently pick her up to burp her. Once a small one came out, he walked down the hall with her blankie back to his room.

As a father, one of Justin's favorite things to do with his daughter was fall asleep together. Rose constantly fell asleep on his chest. It was such a warming feeling to him and something he would never get tired of.

Pushing his side of the covers back, he sat down on the side of the bed and slowly laid down, keeping her in a safe hold. Once he had fully laid down, he moved Rose to his upper chest, his chin lightly brushing along the little hair's on her head. He continued to cover her up with the blankie, then grab the remote to turn Spongebob on low volume. Closing his eyes to listen to the faint sound of the show, he gently ran his thumb up and down her back in a soothing manner.

About twenty minutes later Selena finished her shower, robe on her body as she dried her hair. Finishing off with putting her long brown hair in pigtails, she opened the door and walked down to the bedroom.

Upon walking in she found Justin and Rose fast asleep. Snapping a quick photo, she tossed her phone onto her empty side of the bed, carefully grabbing Rose from his chest not to disturb her. A bassinet was kept a few feet from Justin's side of the bed, where she laid Rose back on her stomach with her blankie, the same way she was sleeping on Justin.

Going back to Justin, she pulled the covers up for him. Untying her robe, she hung it back up on the hook, grabbing a pair of panties from the dresser and slipped them on.

Getting into bed, she grabbed her phone and sent the picture to Pattie and Mandy, their mothers. "Goodnight from us." She captioned the photo. She covered herself up and inched close to Justin, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Goodnight, my loves."