Fast Forward

**A.N.**

This chapter fast forwarded a month and a half since the last chapter, just so you don't get thrown off while reading this. Enjoy!

It was the four of July, the first family gathering that Justin and Selena would be throwing at their home.

Selena had spent all morning cleaning up the house and decorating, also getting the guest rooms ready for all the drunken ones that would be staying the night.

Guests would soon be arriving, so Justin wasted no time to start grilling up the food.

First to arrive was Justin's family. His mom Pattie, his dad Jeremy, and his younger siblings Jazzy and Jaxon. Then came Selena's family. Her mom Mandy, stepdad Brian, her father Ricardo, and her little sisters Gracie and Victoria. Mutual friends also showed up - Alfredo, Jasmine, who also brought her boyfriend Ronnie, and their daughter Ameera, Caitlin, Ryan, and Christian. Even though it seemed like a small amount of people, it was still a big enough get together.

Justin put all the burgers and hot dogs onto one big plate, and on a long white table was a salad bowl, condiments, chips and dip, pasta salad, and fruit. Then there was two coolers, one with water and pop, the other with beer and wine coolers.

Everyone sat down at the four picnic tables that were lined up together, beginning to eat and chit chat.

Selena had a hard time eating, though. Currently there was a lot on her mind and she wanted to get it out. She was nervous, being that she's waited for this moment.

"Are you alright, babe?"

Justin asked, as he looked over at his wife. She nodded her head, flashing him a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine, no worries."

Nodding, he picked up his burger and went back to eating.

If she waited any longer, people would know, everyone would find out on their own, and Justin wouldn't get the surprise he's been waiting for.

She's known for a month and a half now.

Standing up from the bench, she grabbed Justin's beer bottle and tapped her fork against it to get everyone's attention.

All eyes were now on her, especially Justin. Lately she's been acting strange, and he's been trying to read her actions to figure out what could be bothering her so much.

"First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you for coming to our very first party. It's so great to have everyone here and together, so I couldn't ask for anything better. Since everyone is here though, I wanted to make an important announcement."

Justin furrowed his brows, keeping his gaze on her.

"Babe?"

She disregarded his comment, because she knew he was confused. He had not even the slightest clue as to what was going on.

"Justin, I know you're a bit thrown off, but this is news for you too."

Reaching under her plate, she pulled out an envelope and motioned for Justin to stand up. Slowly he did and stood beside her, taking the envelope as she held it out to him.

"If you would read it out loud, please."

"Drink while you can, cause soon you'll be a designated driver. Only the best husbands get promoted to daddy!"

He opened up the card to read the rest.

"Baby Bieber, arriving November 1st, 2016!"

Attached to the other side was a sonogram. He was silent, starting at the picture in disbelief. Soon looking over to Selena, a wide grin formed on his lips.

"We're having a baby!"

Justin shouted, everyone clapped for the two, knowing the issues faced previously. He turned to Selena and engulfed her into a tight hug, pressing his lips repeatedly to hers.

"Surprise, daddy."