On Our Own

"This is nice, don't you think? To finally have no cameras following us around twenty-four seven?"

"Of course, more privacy."

He replied with a smirk.

"Alright hornball."

She said with a laugh, brushing her hair aside.

"I really don't feel like cooking tonight, why don't we just order a pizza, have a few drinks, and pop in a movie?"

"Sounds good to me, I'll order."

She nodded as she grabbed her brush to straighten out her hair to put it up into a braid. Justin grabbed his phone and called their favorite pizza place that was only a few minutes away, of course ordering their usual. Once he was done he tossed the phone onto the bed and reached behind his head, grabbing the collar off his shirt and pulled it off.

"I'm gonna grab a quick shower, if they come before I get out, just grab the money from my wallet."

"Alright, babe."

—•—

Selena was laying on the bed scrolling through Netflix for something new for them to watch with their pizza. But she was bothered by the fact his phone wouldn't stop vibrating.

Now they were very close and his nothing from each other, passwords and all. Picking up his phone, she saw a bunch of texts from Hailey. But wait, wasn't that his ex...?

There were multiple messages.

"I'm tired of seeing you on tv."

"Seeing you with her makes me miss us."

"Can't you leave her?"

"Can I see you?"

"FaceTime me."

"Justin, baby.."

"You should come over again tonight, don't let her know."

Anger began to build up as she scrolled through the messages. And to her surprise, there was actual texts from them talking the other night where he came over when she was at dinner with her mom.

"Son of a bitch."

How he could he possibly do this? Why would he go back to someone that hurt him so badly? And behind her back?

She got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom, pushing the door open.

"Justin. Drew. Bieber."

He craned his neck to look over at her, the tone shocking. He's never heard nor seen her mad before.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"Why don't you go have a good night with Hailey, yeah? Your little slut has been blowing your line up."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid with me Justin, I saw it with my own eyes!"

She huffed and walked out of the doorway, grabbed her purse and phone. Hurriedly she made her way downstairs to leave as he shut the shower off.

"Selena! Selena, wait!"

He quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist as he stumbled out, chasing after her. But as he made it outside she had already pulled out.

Groaning in frustration, he made his way back in and slammed the front door shut. He walked back upstairs and went into the bedroom, picking up his phone. There he scrolled through the messages seeing what had made Selena react the way she did.

"Fuck.."

He muttered out.

—•—

After about an hour Justin had pulled up to Selena's mothers house. Getting out of the car he walked up to the front door and knocked. After a few moments Mandy opened the door.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the bathroom, she stopped cause she wasn't feeling well. Must've caught a bug or something."

He stepped inside and walked in past her — she must've never said anything to her mom. Walking up to the bathroom door, he slowly pushed it open to see her kneeled down in front of the toilet, getting sick.

Sighing, he quietly knelt down beside her and took a hold of her hair for her, using his hand to gently rub her back.

"It's okay baby, just let it out."

After a few minutes she wiped her mouth off and flushed the toilet. Groaning, she leaned up against the wall.

"Look, I only saw Hailey the other day cause she found some of my old clothes and I wanted them back. You know damn well I wouldn't cheat on you."

"Justin, I don't care right now. I need to talk to you. I wanted to wait for a holiday and all to tell you."

He furrowed his brows as he looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm pregnant..."