Family

It was the last day they would be in Canada before flying back out to LA. Pattie had planned a family day at the local park Justin grew up with his friends at.

Justin wore a pair of burgundy joggers with a white t-shirt and a pair of white vans. Selena wore a short floral sundress with a light creme colored jacket.

Everyone was down there; Pattie, Jeremy, Jaxon, and Jazzy. The siblings tackled Justin down with hugs and laughter as Selena stood back. She loved to see how they interacted together because it was like getting a glimpse of what their future would look like.

"Are you excited?"

Pattie asked as she stood beside Selena, watching Justin interact with the kids.

"Very. I can't wait for the baby to be here. He's going to be a wonderful father, I already know it."

"I believe he's going to be fantastic, there's no reason why he wouldn't be."

Pattie looked towards Jeremy and smiled in return.

They were right, after all.

Justin was sweet from the moment they met. He was very caring, due to how much he's helped with both pregnancies, even taking off work for it. He had a short fuse when he was upset, so she could tell he would be good with discipline. He was raised by an amazing group of people, she had nothing to worry about.

"How are my babies doing?"

"We're good. You seem to be having a lot of fun, which in glad."

He nodded his head.

"I don't get to see them often, so it's a lot of fun when we're together. It feels like just yesterday I was there when they were born and now they're so big. They simply grew up in front of my eyes."

"God, I can't wait for you to be a father."

A grin tugged on his lips as he kissed the top of her head.

"You are showing pretty well, you know. I'm just glad things are working out this time."

"Me too. It'll be worth it in the end. Only six more months, babe."

Suddenly his phone began to ring and he slipped it out of his pocket.

"I gotta grab this, I'll be right back."

She nodded and watched as he got up.

"I'm with my family, I told you I can't come.

What do you mean it's not working?

This is bullshit.

Fine.

I'll be down there soon, but you better make it quick."

He walked back over to her and let out a sigh.

"Baby I need to go for a bit, the check I wrote for the funeral isn't clearing and I gotta go work things out before we go back home. I won't be long, I promise."

She nodded her head.

"Alright, don't be too long now. I'll see you soon."

—•—

"This has got to be the last time."

He said with a grunt as his body thrusted forward.

"Ohh, ohh. You said as long as she was pregnant we would do this!"

"She has enough health issues going on, I'm not gonna ask her to fuck."

"But it's okay if you fuck me, right?"

"She'll never find out. Now shut the fuck about before I force you to suck my cock."

She pressed her lips together to signal that she was done with the topic.

"I've been so fucking horny lately, a guy can only get off so much with his hand. I almost forgot how good it was."

His hands rested on either side of the girl's body. He finally began to pick up his thrusts after a few minutes, his teeth grazing over his bottom lip.

"Fuck.. How are you this tight?"

He seethed through his teeth. She moaned out in pleasure as she felt her body overflowing with it.

"I'm close.."

"Cum for me, you little slut."

He thrusted harder to repeatedly hit her G-Spot, as she let out a string of whimpers as she reached her peak. Justin groaned after a minute of thrusting to help her ride out her high, reaching his own as he came into the condom.

Sighing, he pulled out slowly and slipped the condom off and tossed it into the trash. Laying down beside her, he rubbed his hands over his face.

"I just feel bad."

"Why?"

"I mean, why shouldn't I? She's not only my wife, who I love, but she's also carrying my child. She's with my entire family right now and I'm here doing this. I understand we've been having fun, more than we should've, but I can not continue to do this to her. She can't find out, the second she does she's gonna kill me. The amount of stress she puts her body through could fuck up the pregnancy. She could divorce me! I love her, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking about seeing you so much this week, but then again I didn't expect her to come out here."

"Fine, Justin. We won't do it anymore, but you better hope you ended this on a good term."

"I gotta get home..."