What do they want?

Raven's P.O.V

I was scared shitless. My dearest mother took my powers off me as punishment for 'misuse of powers'. I am now vulnerable to whoever has taken me. I felt my twin struggle to get out of me but I whispered 'no'. This is not a situation I want to be in. I heard snores in the bed a few meters away. I decided to stay where I was for now. I can't risk confronting these people whether they're good or not. I decided to sleep. I never usually do, it's just there's nothing left to do. Who knows, it might pass the time.

******** 

I felt hands on my shoulders and my eyes shot open. "Hey. Are you okay?" A man with black hair and blue eyes asked me. I knew I was far from okay but I lied yes. My inner sister screamed 'NO'. The man's eyebrow raised. Did he hear that? Not unless he's a --- SHIT he's a vampire alright. Thanks to my mother I'm powerless. I hope to lord fuck he isn't hungry.

"Are you hungry? We have pizza.". The man asked me.
"I am hungry." I lied. "Pizza sounds great thank you." I decided on treating him nicely so he won't kill me.

He took me down a narrow flight of stairs, I guessed we were on a bus of some sort. He pointed to the box of pizza and told me to help myself. I sat down and watched whatever was on TV. I didn't want to speak to him. I then noticed 4 other men sat on the other side of the bus. I knew I was in trouble. I had to make an excuse to leave. But how could I without them killing me.

The man started a conversation, this is what I hoped he wouldn't do. "What's your name?" A simple question to most people but I was finding it difficult for some odd reason. I just got stuck in his eyes. He waved his hand in front of my face and I snapped back to reality. 

"Sorry. Uh. My name's. Raven. What's yours?" I queried plastering a fake smile on my face. 
"I'm Andy. These guys are Ashley, Jinxx, Jake and CC." He explained. I just waved and said hi. I saw their eyes flicker red. I didn't want to say a word but for fear of looking awkward which I was.
"What's CC short for?" I inquired. He looked at me and smiled a white toothed grin. "Christian Coma." He replied with one side of his lips upturned.
"I wish I had a cool nickname. I just got named after a frikin' bird." Everyone laughed. I chuckled. They didn't Want me dead. So what did they want? 

A/N:If you want to know what happens next then I shall tell you soon. <3