Demon Bitch

Raven's P.O.V

I knew where Juliet was. I was going to kill her. I was going to tear out her fucking throat. My initial jealousy and betrayal had worn off and I finally saw it from Andy's perspective. Juliet had effectively drugged him, he had no idea what was going on. The more I thought about it the more I felt a certain feeling. I projected my consciousness onto Juliet. I saw Andy on the floor with his black blood pouring out of his nose and lip. He was a wreck. I (Juliet) turned her head to the mirror and said evilly. "I can feel youuuuuu." She narrowed her eyes and attempted to expel me from her. She clenched her teeth when she realised she couldn't. She roared. "Get out of me you stuck up bitch. Or I swear to God I'll--" I cut her off with my own voice through her.

"I will implode you." I said and forced her to smile. I let the smile falter and she ran over to Andy and possessed him. I was about to pursue her fully but she walked out as Andy. SHE JUST FUCKING POSSESSED HIM.

Now my Andy was being controlled by the bitch. I walked over to the vessel which was empty. She was a new demon which meant she had not been possessed herself in the first place. She willingly became a demon. I don't know who would choose such an awful fate. I destroyed the empty body and left to go and find the rest of the band.

I teleported there straight away, to my surprise a possessed Andy was already there! Juliet was a strong demon if she teleport this far. She must of traded her soul to be like this. Andy acted normally and was talking to the guys. I hid behind the door to eavesdrop.

"She was crazy. Raven killed Juliet. Fair enough she drugged me. But she said I'd be next!" Juliet lied through Andy. I seethed and waltzed in, the guys bared their teeth at me.

"Stay away" Ashley hissed. I rolled my eyes and had just about enough of Juliet's bullshit. I was about to exercise the bitch.

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus,

omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii,
omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo, draco maledicte.
Ecclesiam tuam securi tibi facias libertate servire,
te rogamus, audi----" Just before I could finish the exorcism Juliet grabbed a knife from the counter and sliced Andy's head clean off. The guy's mouths hung open.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" CC screamed. Juliet's essence left Andy and I was about to vaporise it before I realised Andy would be gone forever if I didn't fix him before his head clotted apart from his body.

"Damn bitch." I muttered as I clicked my fingers and Andy's head reattached to his body. I was relieved he was okay as he stood up rubbing his neck.

"How the hell did I get here?" Andy said scrunching his eyebrows together. I touched his forehead and the memories of mine flushed to his. He enveloped me in a hug. I was just glad he was okay. I was about to go after Juliet, but I wanted to get my sweet revenge properly. We were going to go head to head and she would pay for having non consensual relations with my vampire. Bitch.

A/N: I'm sorry it's been ages but I hope this was okay. ~Raven.