More Than A Meal.

Andy's P.O.V

I felt the sweat drip down my forehead and I felt a craving to smoke. I reached into my back pocket and took in a breath of fresh air since last year nothing I ever did meant anything. Countless cigarettes and countless breaths of air, beats of my immortal heart, times my own saliva slips down my throat and the times I wish to die. Oh the irony of an immortal man wanting to die, how evil, selfish and thoughtless. Trust me I've had time to fucking think. I broke up with my girl, why would a mortal woman love an immortal man? It made no logical sense to me, you might be wondering 'what about your band?' they're vampires too. We were jumped by a gang of vampires and they drank our blood, but they didn't drain us. We woke up and saw our blood was black, we had fangs and we felt our senses going mad. Everything was too bright, things smelled too strong and things were too loud. 

I leant back and lit the cigarette, I didn't savour it. I sucked the nicotine out of it within 10 seconds. I threw it on the ground and smushed it with my foot. I sighed and looked up to the stars. Not that it was too difficult being 6'2. I looked back down and a hunched up figure caught my eye. A girl leant up against the tour bus opposite. I walked over to get a better look and she had long, black hair in loose curls, a small pointed nose and thick pointed lips. Her pale skin shone under the moon light. I directed my attention to the gash on her head, the crimson blood ran down the side of her head. I licked my lips and told myself not here. I desperately needed to feed but I couldn't do it here. 

I picked her up and slung her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and I could have sworn I heard a giggle. Only a giggle you would hear if you had sensitive hearing. I opened up the door to the tour bus and snuck in. I placed her as gently as possible onto the spare bunk. I then shook off my leather jacket and went for a shower as I bloody stunk of sweat and cigarettes. I retreated to the lounge, shortly after I was greeted by my fellow bandmates and vampires. They brought pizza. I love pizza.

"Dude, I smell a human." Ashley half asked. He sniffed the air and licked his lips. Jinxx butted in.
"Dude, I know they're food, but they have feelings too." Jinxx sneered, sniffing also. I clenched my teeth for some reason I felt as though it was my job to protect the girl. 

"Andy did you bring someone back here? You did get here first." CC asked but I ignored him and went to my bunk. I slipped into a dreamless sleep. I didn't need to sleep but I liked it, I felt more human. That's what I wanted to be.

A/N:I have big plans for this, so stick around beauties. <3