CHAPTER 2:Big Mistake

Start from the beginning

"19." I answered as I sat down next to her. She  stared at me and smirk.

She asks, "What type of car you got?"

"A Lamborghini why?"

"You should drive me around sometime." She replied.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear,"You know I'm a girl right?"

Cheetah giggled.

"I know, I just want somebody to teach me how to drive." She whispered back.

"What's your phone number then?"

We exchanged number and we been tight ever since.

PRESENT

"Daddy you alright?" Monica asked me as she sat on my lap.

I snapped out of my thoughts

"Yeah, I'm alright ma." I replied as I took another puff on my blunt. I can't believe how Cheetah and I relationship turned out over the last few years.

We used to be so happy now all we ever do is fight and argue.

"Why you looking like you lost your best friend then?" Monica joked. I laughed a little and glanced up at her.

She still looked the same when I first laid eyes on her. The gray eyes and brown blonde hair. She was definitely a pagent beauty and with the body to match.

"I'm fine ma." I inhaled the weed smoke and blew it out my mouth. Monica took the blunt out my hand and took a pull on it and did the samething I did.

We stared in each other eyes for a long time. I lips came closer and closer together .

Finally ,not being able to take it no more I grabbed the back if her head and pulled her into a kiss.

We made out for at least twenty minutes until I started thinking of Cheetah and broke away.

"What?" Monica asked breathly.

"I can't do this ,I have a girlfriend."

"She dosen't have to know." She sweetly replied and tried to kiss me again but I stopped her.

I grabbed my coat and car keys then walked out.

Monica called out my name and ran after me but I ignored her and drove off.

I picked up my phone and called Cheetah.

"C'mon pick up." I sliently prayed.

"What the fuck do you want?" Cheetah answered.

"Baby let me back in."

"No." She dryly stated.

I was really getting tired of her stanky ass attitude and was about to go off on her.

"Cheetah I swear fa God if you don't open dat door by the time I get there. I'm a shoot that bitch down and I mean it."

Cheetah hung  up on me but I knew she heard what I said.

Fifteen minutes later, I parked my Cadalliac truck in front of our apartment complex. I locked the doors and jogged up the stair cases.

I knocked on the door and Cheetah answered it with my red beanie on and black booty shorts.

She rolled her eyes at me and went back to laying on the couch with Murda our pitbull.

I guess she tried to give me the slient treatment.

"We need to talk." I said as I stood in front of her blocking her view from the tv.

"Excuse you I'm trying to watch a movie." Cheetah she tried to look from the side of me.

"Nah we need to talk ma."

"I don't want a talk."

She walked to the back and I followed behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek.

Cheetah looked away.

"I know you blushing." I teased.

"Shut up!" She said trying to stay mad at me.

I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom.

I started putting hickies on her neck and was working my way down to her pussy.

"Uh uh get off me nigga!" She exclaimed.

I planted soft kisses all around her stomach and flicked my tongue in and out her belly button.

"Murda!" She yelled and Murda ran down the hall barking.

"Mane you fucked up for this." I said as Murda hop on the bed and laid next her.

"Yup. Nigga you better sleep on the couch." She joked.

"Hell nah, I'm not sleeping on no hard ass couch. Murda going scoot his ass over."

I moved him over and laid at the end of the bed while Murda was in the middle. 

"Baby ?" I called out to Cheetah.

"Mhm?" She replied sleepily.

"I'm sorry baby girl."

She opened her eyes and stared at me.

"I'm sorry too, I love you." She marbled

"I love you too baby." 

If she only knew what I was sorry for.