Chapter 12: Bo$$ Bitch

Cheetah

I walked through the doors of Playboy Bunny with a sway in my hips and a pep in my step. I had on a Dolce & Gabbana pink flower print skirt with a matching bow crop top.

I put on my presidential Rolex and gold and silver chain which was a gift from my foster mother.

I finished off my outfit with pink Jimmy Choo heels. I know I had to stand out from the other girls if I wanted to make a good impression.

"May I help you?" The secretary asked as I went to the front desk.

"Yes, I'm here to see Mrs. Valarie. She gave me this card." I told her as I handed it to her.

She looked at it for a few minutes then stared back up at me.

"Mrs. Valarie is in a meeting right now but she will be out in a few minutes. You can sit in the waiting area while she's in the meeting."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

I walked over to the waiting room and six girls was waiting. When they saw me, they stopped talking and stared at me.

I switched my hips harder and made my ass jiggle more as I walked. Shit if they wanted to stared, I oughta gave them something to look at.

I sat in the chair and started to stroll down my news feed on Instagram. A notification appeared on my screen and Candy tagged me in a picture.

It was Candy, Renae, and I on stage on the pole doing the bicycle trick while the crowd threw money on us.

I liked the picture and left kisser faces under it. I continued to stroll down my news feed until somebody tapped me on my shoulder.

I turned around and it was a pretty red bone with a short pixie cut hair. She had hazel gray eyes with a cute button nose. She wore a red and black crop top and high waisted pants with Versace heels on.

"Excuse me, where did you get your shoes from?"

"Online at Jimmy Choo collection." I replied as I took a good look at her and I had to admit, she was a bad bitch.

"Damn they bad as fuck I'm a cope me a pair. You dance?"

"Yeah, but not professionally."

"You a stripper?" She asked as she arched her eye brows as her lips turned into a smile

"Yup, how about you?"

"Bitch yass?" She said loudly, she turned around and started working.

"I see you, I see you. Where you dance at?"

"At club Star, I've been working there for a year now. My name is Diamond but my stripper name is Luscious."

She stuck out her hand for me to shake and I shook it.

"My name is Cheetah."

"Whats up Cheetah? What you're here for?"

"I don't know, a woman named Valarie invited me here, she gave me this card."

I handed her the card.

"She gave me the same card too, was she a dyke ?"

"Yeah, I gave her a private dance."

"Mmm bitch you gave her the punai or nah?" Diamond joked.

"Nah hoe that will automatically get my ass fired but I did throw this ass back on her." I said and she dapped me up.