CHAPTER 2:Big Mistake

Moni

To give in or walk away

I been staying at Monica's house for a  week now since Cheetah won't let me back in.

I went over there yesterday to get the rest of my shit, but she wouldn't unlock the door for me. I didn't have my keys because I left it in the apartment with her crazy ass. 

So I was shit out of luck.

We started arguing outside and the noisey bitch next door threatened to call the police.

That's when I decided it was time for me to leave because I  had a couple of keys on me and was on my way to do a drop.

So I left well enough alone and went about my business, but believe me I'm not done with Cheetah ass. I'm a slide through Baby Doll tonight and put her ass in check.

I don't know why she doesn't trust me. All I've been  is loyal and faithful to her.Even though she gets on my nerves sometimes I never step out on her.

These hoes can never come between what we got.

I remember the first time we met.  

It's a day I never forget.

Flashback

September  4  2012

I was at Raven's nightclub in Richmond with my niggas in V.I.P section poppin' bottles.

A stripper was in my lap gyrating her ass in my lap and rubbing her hands up and down my body.

I was drunk as fuck off of Hennesey and was high out of my mind after smoking five tooka blunts.

The stripper that sat in my lap was a fine ass red bone with fire red hair and baby blue eyes. I knew that right after I  left the club I was going to be beating  her pussy up all night.

"Y'all give it up for the birthday girl Cheetah! She came all the way down here from Baby dolls club! Yall Show her sum love and sing her a happy b day!" The DJ yelled.

A patrons and bartenders came holding Champagne bottle sparklers and a zebra print  cake that said happy birthday.

People sung  happy birthday and popped  bottles spilling champagne every where. Cheetah blew out her candles and started clapping.

"Carli and Diamond show Cheetah up to the V.I.P section!"

Two bad ass strippers escorted Cheetah up to where I was at and there I got a good look at her.

She was bad as fuck with brown complexion and dark brown eyes.

She had her hair up in a neat bun while her Chinese bangs was out. Cheetah had a nose piercing and lip piercing.

We locked eyes and I licked my lips at her. She smiled and looked away. I got the red bone stripper off my lap.

"Where you going daddy?" She sexily asked.

I handed her a stack of hundred dollar bills and she stuffed it in her pink bra, and went about her business.

I walked over to Cheetah and said, "Happy birthday, ma."

"Thank you." She said as she looked up at me with a smirk.

"You welcome, so how old are now?"

"Sixteen"

I strectched out my eyes a little bit but tried not to look shock.

"Sixteen huh?"

"Yup, how old are you?"