CHAPTER 6:The Crying Game

Cheetah

" I hate you!"  I roared at Moni as I smacked her.  She had me fucked up if she thinks she can play me for a fool. 

"Yo, keep hands to yourself! I'm not in the mood to deal with ya ass right now!" Moni spat back at me.

She pushed me out the way and went to our bedroom. I followed behind in a drunk rage.

I watched as changed into her pajamas  and got in the bed.

Selfish ass bitch.

I thought to myself as I glared down at her. It must of been a demon in me because I desired to get a knife from the kitchen and stab her to death with it.

"Cheetah, what the fuck do you want? I'm trying to go to sleep."

"How come you get irrated with me so easily? You can be in dat bitch Monicia face 24/7." I coaxed.

"You want a know why," Moni added, "because she's not in my face bitching and hitting me 24/7."

That hurted my feelings and I could feel the tears welled up in my eyes , but I held them back because I didn't want her to see me cry.

"Fuck you! You can be with that bitch. I don't need you and never will."

I stormed out the room and slammed the door behind me.

I went into the guest room and cried myself to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up and cooked breakfast while blasting Trap Queen by Fetty wap.

Murda stood next to me as I fried the bacon.

He wagged his tail in anticipation.

"It's almost done, baby." I patted him on his head and took the eggs out the fridge.

I cracked the eggs and sprinkled salt and pepper on them while I mixed it up.

I placed the eggs in the pan and put pieces of cheese in it.

The bacon was done so I took them out and placed them on a plate.

"Sit!" I commanded to Murda but instead of him sitting he cocked his head to the side.

"Nigga you going have to work for this  piece of bacon, so I advised you to sit." I joked and to my surprise he listened.

"Good boy." I cooed and kissed him on top of his head.

I went on my phone and changed the song to Again by Fetty wap.

I started to sing along as I stirred the eggs. 

When I was really getting into my vibe, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Moni.

This bitch want a be lovey dovey after the trifling shit she said to me last night.

"Fake ass bitch." I mumbled to myself as I unwrapped her arms from me.

"Don't touch me!" I snapped at her. Moni looked at me like I was crazy.

"Damn, good morning to you too." She exaggerated.

I was about to curse her out but the doorbell rung.

Moni answered it and it was Marco.

"What's up, bro." Moni greeted and they dapped  each other up.