Chapter 19: Do for Love

Monica

I cried my eyes out after Moni left. Lord knows I don't want to lose her but at the same time I know there might be a chance I do.

I only told her that Marco and I slept together, not the part that I got pregnant by him.

If she would of stayed instead of running like a little bitch, I would of told her.

I wanted to come clean to her so that we can have a clean sleet with no secrets.

Yeah I fucked up but that was when we were not together.

Damn, can she at least give a bitch a break and hear me out.

There was a knock at the door and it was the nurse.

"You have a visitor." She announced and my mother appeared behind her.

That gave me a huge sense of relief because I was tired of being alone in this hospital.

The food taste like shit and the bed makes me feel like I'm sleeping on top of bricks.

My mother came over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey princess, I was worried sick about you. What happened?"

"I got in a car accident."

"How did you get in a car accident?" She interrogated me.

My mom knew something was up, she knew me like the back of her hand.

"I don't know, mom." I lied right through my teeth.

She squinted her eyes at me, seeing right through my bullshit. She grabbed my chin and stared at me like she was staring through my soul.

"We both know that's BS. Now tell me what happened from the car accident to what led to it."

"But mom-"

"No buts and you better tell me the truth young lady or I'm give you a old fashion butt whooping." She said sternly.

I let out a deep sigh and told her everything. when I hired Corey to be my abusive boyfriend to when I seduced Moni.

I laid everything out on the table and when I finished, my mother had this cold look on her face.

I couldn't tell whether she was angry or just plain disgusted.

"Monica, you need to come with me when you get out of the hospital. There's just too much drama you caused and Moni's going to need her space."

"You think she will ever forgive me and take me back?" I asked.

"Only time will tell, baby girl. Right now you're going to have to give her her space. Let Moni come to you when she's ready."

I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"Okay mama, I will."

"Alright you get your rest now. I'm a be visiting you tomorrow." She gave me a kiss on the cheek then left.

Feeling drowsy, I went back to sleep.

                           ******

When I woke up, Moni was staring over me with deep hatred in her eyes.

"Baby?"

"Don't baby me. How many times you and Marco fucked?"

"It was only one time." I answered her and she grabbed me by my neck. I was shock because Moni never put her hands on me before.