Chapter 20: What Is Love?

Cheetah

"Babe wake up." Trae said as she shook me. I opened my eyes and got up from bed. "C'mon it's time for you to go to work. I'm a fix breakfast while you get dressed." She announced. I dropped my robe on the floor, exposing my naked body. As I walked to the bathroom Trae smacked my ass. I smirked at her then closed the bathroom door. I know you're wondering did we fucked? 

The answer is no.

Believe me I tried to plenty times because I need to bust a nut just like a nigga. Trae stopped me and said she wanted to get to know me more. At first when I heard her say that I thought it was corny but after thinking about it I realized that she genuinely cares for me. I still don't trust her fully, hell I don't fully trust nobody. 

Specially in relationships. 

Don't ever think you have something on lock because it's always somebody with the spare key. I learnt that the hard way with Moni. Since the fight at Chipotle I haven't heard or seen from her. I kind if felt bad for jumping her and mad at myself for letting her get me out my character. Moni ass was probably mad because that hoe Monica cheated on her. Karma's a bitch ain't it? 

I hopped out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I combed my hair out and wore it down straight. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a spaghetti strap shirt with my jays. I could smell Trae's cooking and I went in the kitchen.  Trae put both of our plates on the table. I told her thank you and began to dig in.  She can cook her ass off that's one thing I like about her. 

"Bae, when are you going to stop stripping?" Trae asked. She's been asking me this for a long time now and I couldn't never give her a clear answer. On another hand I do want to stop but on the other hand I don't. If I do stop stripping what would I do? 

"I don't know,Trae." I replied. 

"Why you just don't quit and let me take care of you." 

I hate depending  on people and asking people for anything. As much as I'm feeling Trae I just can't up and quit my job for her. I never put my eggs in one basket.

"I can't Trae. I don't like depending on people and there's no guaranteed that you will stay with me. You might say that now but in a month or so what if your feelings change? Where will that leave me?" I questioned.

"Even if we don't work out, I still make sure you're good. I'm not Moni baby. I won't leave you strained. I'm not trying to knock your hustle or judge you. I just want a see you do better and make you happy." Trae said as she kissed my hand. I looked into her eyes and all I saw was love. She told me all the things I wanted to hear but like  talk is cheap.  

Only time will tell. 

"If I pay for you to go to college will you go?" She asked and I widened my eyes.

"Are you serious?" 

"Of course."

"Yes, I'll go." I answered excitedly as I jumped up to hug her. 

She wrapped my hands around my waist and showered my face with kisses. I giggled as I tried to dodge her kisses. I stuck my hand under her shirt and felt on her abs.

"Baby girl we got a go, come on." She said as she squeezed my butt.

                                                                              *********

I went in the locker room and changed into my pink G string overall with glitter heels. The girls in the locker room talked and some twerked. I spotted Candy and she ran over to hug me.

"Hey chica! I haven't seen you since forever!" She exclaimed. 

"I know girl. How you been?" I asked .

"Good, I done found me a man. He so sexy and know how to dick me down." Candy bragged. I laughed because she switch men like she switch draws. 

"I'm serious. Last night he gave me the best dick I ever had in my life! Nigga had me bent over the couch and I was making that ass clap. He was mesmerized by this pussy."

We both laughed and Candy bent over to shake  her ass. 

"Cheetah, you're up next." Dollar Bill announced. I kissed Candy on the cheek and told her I see her later. 

"Y'all give it up for one of Baby Doll's best performers, Cheetah!" 

 She don't know about real niggas, she don't know no boss

She don't know about foreign cars, she don't what that cost
She don't know about love, she don't know what that is
She don't know about riding round and spending it like this
Fuck with a nigga like me, wanna fuck with a nigga like me
Now she wanna fuck
Fuck with a nigga like me, wanna fuck with a nigga like me
Hit the club with a nigga like me
Do drugs with a nigga like me
Fall in love with a nigga like me
And never love another nig, never love another nigga like me

I grind my body to the pole and made my ass jumped up and down. Niggas began to splurge money on the stage. I popped open into a split then rolled over into a hand stand. I straighten my legs into the air and made my ass clap. Then I stood up and went on the pole and climbed all the way to the ceiling. 

"Cheetah turning up tonight, y'all niggas better make it rain!" DJ Gip yelled through the microphone. I hung upside down in the ceiling then climbed back on the pole but horizontal. I slid down the pole but stopped when I almost touched the floor. The crowd went crazy and money rained everywhere. 

I stood on the middle of the stage and bent over to shake my ass. I crawled to the crowd and I spotted Moni. She was on the front row sipping on a bottle of Hennesey. We connected eyes and she smirked at me.

  Have you ever met a Chi town nigga?
Girl I heard you need a go-getter
You ain't never meet a rapper

With the swag of a savage and a dope dealer
I'm the realest nigga that you see
I know you tired of them broke niggas
Heard he bought you a bag for a G
Why you fuckin' with them broke niggas?
Gingerale in a fifth of liquor
Where you going girl I'm going with ya
Ride with me cause I'm number one
Two bitches, Malcolm in the middle
Fly to Vegas, bet life
Legs in the air, call it jet life
Shawty give me top with the neck like
Shit gave me life, I can't get right, I can't get right

I turned around, my back facing the crowd. I undid the straps to my overall g string and let my breasts be exposed. The crowd threw money as I crawled over to Moni. She threw out a stack on me. 

The music went  off and I put all my money in a bag. I exited off stage and went back to the locker room and put my money in the locker. 

"Cheetah. getcho ass in the private dance room." Dollar bill ordered as I handed him his cut. I rolled my eyes and proceeded on my way. I opened the door and it was Moni. I closed the door behind me then  cut on the stereo. Hey there by Dej Loaf played and I sat on her lap. I grind up and down on her crouch. She touched my face and brought it closer to hers. Our lips connected and we began to make out.

She picked me up and put me against the wall. She started to feel up on my pussy and it felt good. A image of Trae popped through my head and I pushed Moni away.

"I can't do this, I have a girlfriend." I told Moni. I could see the hatred in her eyes when I said that.

"Fuck that bitch! You don't love her you love me. Stop bullshitting and come here." She demanded but I pushed her away again.

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened the other night. I do love you Moni and always will but not like that any more. I finally found somebody that loves me the way I deserve and I'm not going to mess it up. I hope you can found somebody to love you the same."

I turned around and walked out the door without looking back. 

Yass a bitch finally updated sorry for the wait

Excuse all mistakes!