Teaser Bad Bitch On Lockdown

If you already read chap 1 of this book then just go on & read chap 2 on the actual book.  

"Get dat bitch Jucee!" My roommate Nyla cheered me on as I stood toe to toe with Raquisha. This bitch been fucking with me since the first day I got here.

"She ain't going do shit with her scary ass." Raquisha replied and before she could finish her sentence , I deck her right in her shit.

I tackled her to the ground and we rustled on the floor.

Raquisha got me good one time in my face then I came back with a blow to her nose that caused her to start leaking.

"Bitch, you want a fuck with me!" I yelled. I grabbed her by her hair as she clawed at my face.

She kicked me in my stomach and I flipped us over so that I was on top.

I banged her head on the prison floor as I threw blows at her face.

Other inmates cheered the fight on and surrounded us in a circle.

"Let me up, bitch!" Raquisha yelled. she kicked her legs wildly, trying to get me off of her, but failed miserably.

"Get up by yourself, bitch." I teased and punched her in the face. That must of gave her adrenaline because next thing I knew I was on the ground. It didn't stop me from throwing them hands though, shiit just because you're on top don't mean that you're winning.

Raquisha punched me in my lip and I could feel a trickle of blood run down my chin, but I still kept fighting. I tugged at Raquisha hair and brung her down so I could get a tight grip.

I started banged her in the back of head with my fist. Raquisha wrapped my hair around her fist and bang my head against the wall.

I heard woos and damns come from the other inmates, and that gave me the energy I needed to demolish this bitch. I wasn't about to let this bitch beat my ass in front of the entire prison and be labeled as weak.

The weak don't survive in prison.

I tightened my hold on her hair and with force shoved her head against the wall, it made a big pop sound.

Raquisha fell over to the floor and held her head that now gushed out blood. I still didn't stop fighting her and continued to threw punches at her.

I heard whistles and guards coming and the other inmates started rushing from around us.

Two guards tried to break us apart but I held on tightly to her hair.

"Let her hair go!" The guard ordered. I still kept swinging on her. The guards attempted to unloosen my grip on her hair but that only made me clutched on tighter. I continued to molliwop until more police officers came and wrestled me to the ground while putting handcuffs on me.

"You're a dead bitch!" I heard Raquisha yelled but her empty threats didn't faze me.

The entire prison went on lockdown and Raquisha and I went to the hole.

It didn't really bother me because I've been in the hole more times than I can count. Shit, it was like icing on a cake for me.

They put me in the hole and locked the steel bar door behind me. I sat on the cold hard floor and rocked myself back and forth.

In the hole there was nothing but four black walls staring back at you and a window that had bars covering it, blocking the sunlight from coming in.

I looked up at the ceiling and let my thoughts surround me.

My name is Jucee and I'm serving a four year sentence in prison for first degree murder. I've been in here for a year and six months.

I've been through hell since my first time being in this joint. I seen girls get stabbed and murdered in here, some even committed suicide.