Chapter 5: The Calm Before The Storm

Moni

I woke up in Monicia's bed with her laying in my arms. I glanced at my phone and  it was one o' clock in the morning.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. I rushed out of Monicia's bed and hurried to put my clothes back on.

Monicia was still sleep and I tried not to wake her as I got dressed.

I put my my Timbs and gold chain on as I went threw my phone, and looked at all the miss calls and messages I got from Cheetah.

Where the fuck are U?   I bet u with dat bitch Monicia.

I felt guily while I read Cheetah's text message because I did fucked Monicia. I ran my hands threw my hair as I stress on what I was going to tell Cheetah when I got home.

Monicia stirred in her sleep and I decided to leave before she wakes up. I patted my pockets and the back of my jeans for my car keys.

I looked at the bed and it was right near Monicia's leg.

" Shit!" I whispered harshly. I gently removed my car keys on top of her legs and I silently thanked God that she didn't wake up.

I put my coat on and walked out of Monicia's house. Careful not to shut the door too loud.

I sped off trying to get home to Cheetah as fast as I can.

My phone started ringing and it was Marco.

"Nigga where the fuck you been? I been calling your ass for an hour now." Marco answered.

"I'm sorry B, I  lost  track of time."

"Where the hell you been at?" He asked.

"At Monica's house. I hit a couple blunts and fell asleep." I replied, halfway telling the truth.

"You hit it?" He questioned. This nigga noisey as fuck.

"Yeah, but I was high as a bitch. That loud had me gone, nigga." I confessed.

"Nah nigga don't blame it on the loud. You been wanted to hit it."

"Whatever, nigga." I bluffed but I knew it was true. Monicia just knew how to turn me on whether its intentional or not.  I still have love her but I love Cheetah too. I'm torn between the two of them.

"Well  while you was fucking Monicia's brains out , ya girl been at Baby Doll club white girl wasted. She twerking on niggas and kissing bitches. You better come get her, B."

My blood at the thought of Cheetah grinding against some bitch nigga.

"I'm on my way now." I stated before I hung up.

I did a U turn and turned to I-95.

Shit bout to get real.

Baby Doll Club

I parked in front of Baby Doll Club and got out my truck. I stormed in Baby Doll and I saw Cheetah bending ova for a nigga while she had a Hennesey bottle in her hand.

All I saw was red. I rushed over to Cheetah and snatched her up.

"What the fuck you doing?" I barked at her.

"Let me the fuck go!" She yelled.

"Let her go, nigga. She coming home with me tonight."

I glared at the trick nigga. I snatched the Henny bottle out Cheetah's hand and smash it against his head. He fell to the floor and KO.

A crowd surrounded us and I gripped Cheetah hand and walked out the club.

"Why the fuck you wasted my Hennesey bottle? I was going to drink that!" Cheetah slurred as she stumbled behind me.

I opened my car door and tried to get her in but she refused.

"No, I don't want a leave! I want my Hennesey bottle!" She screamed.

"I'm a get you another one when I get home." I lied. There was no way I was going to give her ass another bottle of Hennesey.

Cheetah finally got in and  shut the door.

I started the car and drove out of Baby Doll club.

"Where the fuck you been at?" She interrogated.

"At Monicia house." I told her as I stopped at the red light.

"I knew you was at that bitch house! You're always with dat ho. I'm a fuck you and her up!" 

Cheetah started swinging on me and one hit landed on my face. I turned the car into Wawa gas station and snatched her up.

"I advise you to stop hitting on me before I lay your ass out."

"Fuck you!" She spat. I let her go because I was bout to lay hands on her. I continued to drive. The rest of the  car drive was slient but I knew it was only the calm before the storm.

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! I hope everybody have somebody to make them feel special and if not spoil ya damn self and turn up!

I don't get tired nigga in my Kevin Gates Voice.

Peace N Love