Chapter 15: Escstasy

Cheetah

"Cheetah you ready?" Veronica asked me as I did last touches on my make up. We was about to do a bachelor party at Holiday Inn hotel. Dollar Bill teamed me and Veronica up because he said we would make the perfect team, whatever the fuck that means. I don't really fuck with Veronica like that, she reminds me of Ronnie from Playa's Club. I seen her play out these naïve young strippers; pretending like she's only trying to help them out by loaning them money and helping them with their routines. Then after awhile, her true colors come out and she black mails them for money. Shit, Veronica even got some of them working on the corner for her like she's their pimp. Anyways, to make a long story short the bitch is scandalous and I do my best to stay away from her.

"Yeah, I'm ready."

I stood up and checked myself out in the mirror. My blonde twenty-two inch Brazilian weave flowed down my back with grace.

I was dressed in a purple one piece G string that had a V neckline, leaving my breasts barely covered. I put hearts over my nipples to leave more to the imagination.

My make up was on fleek with a Smokey eye and hot pink lipstick. I bathed myself in Victoria Secret's pink lotion and perfume. I wanted to make sure that I smelled good and didn't smell like a fish market or stale pussy.

"Damn, you look good." Veronica complimented.

"Thanks, you too."

I didn't lie when I say that either. Veronica was dressed in a red laced two piece thong set. Veronica rocked a red lace front wig that had a Chinese bang and stopped at the middle of her back. She had on a little bit of make up which was red lipstick and eyeliner.

"C'mon girl, let's get these trick niggas money."

We walked a crossed the hallway where the bachelor party was taken place. Before we entered the bachelor party, Veronica stopped me.

"Here, take this."

She handed me a white pill.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Ecstasy, take it. It will make you feel better and perform better." She explained.

I took it and gulped it down with champagne. I instantly started to feel a tingling sensation go through out my body and all the way down to my pussy.

"Let's go." I managed to say.

Veronica opened the door and lead the way, I followed behind. There were a group of men in a circle and all of them hoop and hollered when they saw Veronica and I walked in. There was one nigga blindfolded and tied up to a chair, Veronica sashayed towards him and kissed him on the lips. The crowd got louder as Veronica unfolded him and his eyes grew big as two golf balls.

Ride by Fetty Wap bumped through the stereo system.

We do whatever likeee baby

let's do the shit for a night, a pack of woods let's get high baby

I'll fuck you all through the nighttt, baby

Just put them legs up on mine and take this dick for a ride,

I see you rollin' ya eyes, baby

After we done we roll up and watch the world slow up

We do whatever you likeee babyLet's do this shit for a nighttt, a pack of woods let's get high (Zoowap!) Yeahhh baby!

Veronica straddled him and grinding on him and she made her ass cheeks jumped up and down. I slowly walked to the center and bended ova and made my ass jiggle side to side like Jello. Niggas started to make it rain and that only made me want to go harder. I seductively sashayed to the pole.