Chapter 13: Mind Games

Moni

"What the fuck do you want?" Cheetah yelled as she got in my face.

"I didn't come here to argue, I just want a get my shit out your apartment." I asked calmly, trying to avoid confrontation.

"What shit? I packed all your shit when you left." She replied with a confused expression on her face.

what she didn't know is that I've been stashing weed and cocaine in our guest room closet for months.

"I left my basketball shorts in your drawer, I need em to play basketball today." I said, halfway telling the truth.

"Well, you can get them." She gave in and I followed her up the stairs.

I couldn't help but stare at her ass as it jiggle in her skirt. I licked my lips to stop myself from reaching out and touching it.

Cheetah unlocked the door and walked to the back.

"Help yourself." She said, referring to my shorts in her drawer. I walked to our old bedroom and got my basketball shorts out her drawer.

"If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom." Cheetah added in. I waited until she got in the bathroom to go in the guestroom  to get my stash.

There was a dime bag of loud and cocaine. I stuffed them in my pocket and went back to Cheetah's room and  sat down on her bed. I picked up a old picture on the dresser of Cheetah and me at the carnival. Cheetah held a teddy bear while I had my arms wrapped around her waist.  I looked through our picture book and smiled at all the good times we shared.

"What are you doing?' Cheetah asked. She glared down at me and snatched the  book from my hand.

"Who gave you permission to go through my stuff?" She exclaimed, but I wasn't  paying  attention to what she was saying because my eyes was on all that ass in them booty shorts.  I could tell that she just got out the shower by the way her skin was glistening.

"Get the fuck out, Moni!"  Cheetah snapped. I grabbed her by her head and bring her lips down to mine. She tried to push me away but I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

I tried to stick my tongue in  her mouth but she wouldn't let me, so I slapped her on the ass. Cheetah gasped in shock and that's when I put my tongue in her mouth. She moaned when I sucked on her neck.  I made my way down to her pussy and started to finger fucking her slow.  There was a knock at the door and Cheetah quickly got up. She rushed to the door and opened it. A stud stood there with Cheetah's MK purse in her hand.

"Thank you so much, Trae." Cheetah said as she kissed her on her cheek.

"You welcome, ma." The stud replied and I just looked on, wondering who the fuck this bitch is.

"I have another photo shoot for you to do, you down?"

"Yeah, I'm down." Cheetah answered.  Trae handed her a card and that's when I decided to let my presents be known.

"Everything alright, babe?" I asked Cheetah. I kissed her on her cheek and held her waist.

Cheetah glared at me before answering, "Yes."

" I guess I see you around, Cheetah." Trae replied than she walked away. Cheetah slammed the door shut.

"Why the fuck did  you do that?"

"Who the fuck was that?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"My boss, dumb fuck."  She stormed to the back and I followed her.

"That's a lie, the owner of baby doll is Dollar Bill."

"No shit." Cheetah said sarcastically.  She put her clothes on and put her hair up in a bun. She tried to walk pass me but I grabbed her arm.