Chapter 11:Side Bitch Turned Main

Monicia

"Two dead bodies, one man and one woman, were found in Richmond's neighborhood last night. After a next door neighbor heard gunshots. The two victims were Arielle Smith and Mega Smith. Police say that Mega Smith was affiliated with the Blood gang and the drive by that happened last week in Dinwiddie. Police don't have any suspects yet but a eye witness said that she saw a black Honda parked outside the Smith's home ten minutes before the gun shots were fired. If you have any leading information please call 1-800 crime stoppers."

"Change the channel." Moni said as she passed the blunt to me. I changed the channel to BET and watched a re run of Set It Off.

I took two puffs on the blunt then passed it back to her. I straddled her and started putting hickies on neck.

"What we doing today,baby?" I asked. Moni kissed me on my neck than chest.

"I don't know you tell me." She replied as she smacked my ass.

I put my hands in her boxers and started finger fucking her. Moni took another puff on the blunt then set it down in the ashtray.

She rolled me over and pinned me down on the bed. She worked her down to my pussy and french kissed my pussy lips.

I grind my pussy in her face until I came. When we were finished Moni got up and got in the shower.

Buzz. Buzz.

I picked off my phone from the dresser and had a notification for a text message.

Marco: U still with that bitch? When u going come ova to my place to get this real dick 😏🍆💦👅

I shook my head as I read his text. This nigga really think I want him. I only fucked him just to get high.

Few years ago, I got hooked to cocaine and Marco was my supplier. He always charged me less than the other junkies and sometimes he gave me freebies.

When I got hooked to cocaine Moni broke up with me. I needed something to coupe with it , and the only I could was with cocaine.

Marco knew I was Moni ex but that didn't stop him from supplying me, nor being flirtatious with me.

The nigga didn't have no shame neither because he did it openly. I found it quite fake that he flirted with me, and knew I was his best friend ex. I mean where they do that at?

I know I'm the last person to talk about loyalty but I never did no grimy shit like that.

If I had a sober mind and wasn't hooked to cocaine, I would of never fucked him. All I wanted to do is get that monkey off my back and be high.

I replied back to his text.

Me: nigga gtfo my messages with dat bs what we had is over & the bitch u talking bout is ur best friend. FYI I don't want ur dick nigga u got a mc nugget 😂😂✌️

I pressed send and five minutes later he replied back.

Marco: bitch u wasn't saying dat shit when u was sucking my dick & when I blew ur back out so bitch miss me with dat bs. 😎👋✌️

I shook my head after I read his message. I decided not to waste my energy and kill that nigga with silence.

Bitch ass nigga.

I thought to myself as I got up and got dressed. I put on a pair of ripped jeans and a blue crop top. I put on my fruity pebbles foams.

Moni came out the bathroom with a red Polo shirt and jeans with her crisp white Air Force ones. She had her hair braided in two braids and a part going down in the middle.

She had on her gold chain on and Rolex on to finish off her outfit.

"You look sexy,bae." I complimented as I kissed her on the lips.

"Thanks, ma." She replied as she gave me a smack on my ass.

We walked outside together and held each other hands. We decided to drive her Beamer to Apple Bee's.

She held the door for me to get in and I blew a kiss at her as she closed it. Even though I made a lot of mistakes, I truly do love Moni.

The rest of the car ride we listened to J Cole Forest Hill Drive album. I rolled up a blunt and lit it up. I inhaled the kush smoke and blew smoke rings.

I passed the blunt to Moni and she made smoke clouds.When we arrived at Apple Bee's I put the blunt out and straighten my appearance.

"You look high as a bitch." Moni joked as she laughed.

"Fuck you." I said as I started to laugh. We walked in and the waitress showed us to our table.

She gave us our menu and I could tell she was peeping Moni on the DL.

As just I was about to cuss her ass out, Marco came to our table with a grin on his face.

"What up,nigga?" Moni greeted him and they gave each other dap.

He gritted me as he gave Moni hug. I stuck my middle finger up at him and told him to go to hell.

"How you been, nigga?" Moni asked as they sat down.

"I been up to the same shit, you know fuckin bitches and getting money!" He exclaimed loudly and made some people look back at us.

Marco and Moni dapped again.

"Are you guys ready to order yet?" The waitress questioned.

" Yeah ma, me and him will get the steak special and she will have the ribs special."

"What would like to have drink?"

"Pepsi, Mountain Dew, and Sprite."

After she wrote all our orders down in her notepad, she told us she will be back with our orders in a few minutes.

Moni phone started to ring and she went outside to take her call.

Fuck.

Now I was stuck with this nigga. I decided to go to the bathroom to get away from his ass.

I rushed to the bathroom without saying a word to him. I locked myself in a stall. I popped a painkiller in my mouth.

After a few minutes to re group I got out the stall.

"Hey,baby!" Marco said with a crazy look in his eye.

"What are you doing in here? Get out, Marco!"

He pushed me back into the stall and started kissing me all over my neck.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled as I tried to shove him away.

"You want a play rough? I got something to roughing you up with."

I kicked him in his dick and watched him bended over in pain.

He came back and slapped me in my face. He choked me against the wall as I struggled to breath.

"Listen here bitch, you can run but can't hide."

He let me go and my body fell to the floor. He smirked at me before he walked out the stall.

Guess I was in a lose to lose situation but I know how to get rid of Marco.

Permanently.

Vote! 🌟
Comment!💬

😘😘😘