CHAPTER 4: Secrets Of A Side Bitch

Monicia

I haven't seen Moni ever since the night we kissed. She's been on my mind constantly and I miss her so much.

I know it was wrong for me to kissed her because she has a girlfriend, but shit that bitch is just a replacement anyways.

She should  thank me that I cheated on Moni because if I didn't, she would still be in my bed instead of hers.

I already knew she felt some type of way about Moni being around me so much and that she even threatened to leave Moni if she didn't end the friendship with me.

I hope she's a woman of her word because that  means I can have Moni all to myself without her in the picture. 

My iPhone started ringing off the hook and it was Corey my supposedly abusive boyfriend.

"Hello?" I answered.

"You got my money?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"Yeah, where you want a meet at?"

I counted the money in my hand again to make sure I had all 50 gs because this  nigga didn't play when it came to his money.

"Meet me at  7/11." Corey said before he hung up.

This nigga was rude and arrogant but he worked well so I can't really complain. 

I picked up the black duffel bag with his money in it.

I got in my Jaguar and drove to the 7/11 spot. I parked in the parking lot and waited for Corey to pull up.

I decided to call Moni and three rings later she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Baby, I want a see you." I replied sexily.

"What you want Monicia?" She asked nonchantly.

" I already told you, I want a see you." I repeated.

"Why?"

"I miss you."  I said truthfully.

"I can't come see you, not after what happened last time."

"We don't have to do anything. I just want a talk face to face."

" I'll be there in twenty minutes." She said and the call ended.

There was a knock on my window  and it was Corey. I rolled down the window and handed him the black duffel bag.

"Is it all there?"

" Yeah."

"It better be." Corey stated and gave me a cold glare.

I rolled my eyes and sped off.

Fifteen minutes later, I arrived home and Moni Cadillac truck was parked outside. I was so happy to see her.

I parked in my driveway and got out. Moni got out her truck and I ran to her and hugged her.

She embraced me back.

"I miss you." I whispered in her ear.

"Let's go inside." Moni stated.

I unlocked the door and Moni stepped in first. I closed the door behind me and we sat in the living room.

"Why you kissed me?" Moni asked.

"Because I still love you." I said as I sat in her lap and started putting hickies on her neck.

I asked,"You still love me?"

She looked away for a few minutes then answered, "Yes."

We started making out and I got down on my knees to give her head. Moni grabbed on to my hair and started moaning loud.

I got her exactly where I want her, right here with me.

This bitch nasty and crazy lmao