chapter 28:LOVE LOST

Monica

I cried on the floor as Moni left me in the bathroom. All the things she said are true. I lost the love of my life  because of my stupid mistakes.

I hate me.

Every time something  good comes in my life, I always find a way to mess it up.

I finally got myself together and got off the floor.

A white lady stood in front of the sink with wide eyes, looked at me.

"Are you alright? Do you want me to call the police?" She asked. Instantly, I became full with rage.

"Mind your business, you old white bitch!" I spat at her as I stormed out the bathroom, embarrassed.

On my way out, I saw Moni being lead out in handcuffs. I ran over to her but the two police men stop me.

"Baby what happened? What did you do?" I asked. Moni ignored me.

"Ma'am we are going to need you to step back and let us do our jobs." The police man ordered.

"It's okay baby, I'm a get you out!"

She looked at me like I was the most disgusting thing on earth. That made my stomach turned. I watched as Moni and the two police officers exit the hospital.

I came to the realization that it's best for me to leave her alone.

I walked out the hospital and went in my car. I decided to go to the fire brew bar in downtown.

When I get there I get a lot of stares from niggas. I didn't pay them no mind because I'm not in the mood to be bothered.

I ordered me Vodka and chuck it down under five minutes. Drinking my life away is the only way I know how to ease the pain.

I'm bout to call my drug dealer to see if he can hook me up with LSD.

The bartender poured me another drink.

"Can I sit here?" A girl asked.

"Sure." I asked without looking up. I was too busy on my phone.

I texted my drug dealer and told him to meet me here.

I downed my drink then ordered another one. I began to have a little buzz and started feeling myself. I looked over at the girl that sat next to me and saw how good she looked.

"Gotdamn, you fine!" I admired. She chuckled at me.

"Damn ma, you don't hold back do you?" She asked me as she looked at me. She dressed like a boy but still girly at the same time.

That's what I like so I can have the best of both worlds.

"Not at all, daddy." I whispered in her ear.

I saw that she was taken aback by my bluntness but pulled it together quickly.

"You beautiful and all, but I don't like the way you coming off at me."

I looked at her with confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"You coming off too strong like chill, we just met."

I became offended and about to cuss her out until my phone buzz.

It was from my drug dealer telling me he's outside. I paid for my drinks and left without saying a word to her stuck up ass.

Bitch dumb if she's going to deny all this. I mean look at me, I can have any nigga or bitch I want. Who wouldn't hit this?

I spotted my drug dealer Rome in his broken down Honda. I thought with all these drugs he's selling he would of upgrade by now but I guess I was wrong.

I sped walk to his car. I'm so excited to get my taste of that LSD drug again.

"What's up ma? What you need?"

"Sandy." I talked in code. We did a handshake and he slipped the drugs in my hand. I gave him the money for my dues.

He nodded his head at me then drove off. I walked away with a smile on my face and a pep in my step. My life is finally complete.

I went back in my car and drove off. My phone began to blow up from calls from my mother. I became irritated because all I wanted to do is go home so I can get high.

I  turned up the radio and Drake "controlla" came on. I sung along to the lyrics and danced in my seat.

My mother called again. I blocked her phone number. I'm not in the mood to be lectured and looked down upon.

All I wanted to do is to get high to get rid of my worries, not make them worse with her nagging ass.

I turned in my yard and parked in my garage. I unlocked the door and peeled off my clothes. I walked upstairs to my bedroom. 

The only clothing I had left is my pink lace bra and sheer purple thong. I took out the LSD drug A.K.A Sweet Sandy. The sticker had a smiley face on it and I quickly stuck it on my tongue.

I closed my eyes and let it dissolve in my mouth. I instantly began to see things that  I didn't see when I was sober.

I have wings and there are flowers every where. I'm flying in middle of my bed. I felt free and peaceful. This felt better sex and being in love. Nothing I ever felt before can top this feeling.

I began to get a tingling sensation in my pussy. I trailed my hands down in my panties and began to finger myself. I pushed two fingers deep inside me. Keeping the rhythm.

In and out.

In a matter of minutes, I came but I still felt the tingling sensation.

I got up off my bed and that's when I saw Moni. I squinted my eyes to see if it's  really her.

"Baby is that you?" I asked.

She didn't reply and walked out on the balcony. I follow her.

"Baby wait! Please don't leave!"

She still ignored me. She walked over the balcony and  without no hesitation, I walked over the balcony too.

Hey guys sorry for not updating for a couple weeks but I've been  working on books that I'm seriously thinking about publishing outside of wattpad.

Also do you think this book is good enough to publish other than on wattpad?

Comment

&

Vote 💚