Chapter 14: It All Falls Down

Monica

"Baby, breakfast ready!" I called out to Moni. I just got finished making her favorite blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Moni walked in and kissed me on the cheek as I handed her a plate.

"Thanks ma, this look good." She complimented.

I joined her at the table and spoon fed her eggs. I treated her like a king and she treated me like a queen.

"You're welcome. I made this all for you."

Although I made a lot of mistakes in the past and cheated, I still love Moni.

She's the person I want a spend the rest of my life with and the only person getting in the way of our happiness is Marco.

This nigga been blowing up my phone non stop, saying that he wants to see me.

As always I ignored his text messages and phone calls but I knew there's only going to be matter of time before he do some crazy shit.

Luckily, I have somebody to take care of him and keep him away for forever.

Shit, he brought it on himself. I mean did he really think that I was going to stand back and watch him destroy what I worked so hard to build?

Marco was in for a rude awaken.

"Baby you're going back to work today?" Moni asked.

I was on a temporarily leave for two weeks because I wanted to focus on getting Moni back.

Thankfully, me leaving work was not in vein.

"Yeah, I go to work at 8."

I worked at a hair salon named Vintage.

Bitches at my job get on my ever lasting with the constant gossip and being fake. That's why I stay to myself and keep my personal life out the salon.

I looked at the clock and it read 7:50.

Damn.

"Babe I got a go, talk to you later."

I kissed her on the cheek, grabbed my purse, and walked out the door.

I rushed to my car because I didn't want to be late and give them bitches something to complain about.

I started up my car and backed out the driveway.

First let me hop out the muthafuckin' Porshe. I don't want a hit that ass if it don't sit like a horse. I be ballin' on these niggas got me feeling like sports.

My Iphone went off and Marco named appeared on the screen. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath.

"What do you want?" I answered.

"So it's like that babe?"

"Nigga please, it been like that."

"Bitch, if I was you I won't be talking out the side of my neck because I got your life in the palms of my hand."

I stared at the phone in disbelief.

"Why did you call me for?"

"Because I wanted to see you, I pick you up at six."

"You're not picking me up at my house. What if Moni's there?"

"She's not, she told me she had business to take care of and to look after you."

I shook my head at the thought of Moni being blind to how much of a snake Marco really is.

"Ok, whatever."