Chapter 26: No Love Allowed

I'm screaming murder, how could you murder us?  I call it murder, no love allowed. - Rihanna

"Give it up for the one and only Cheetah!" DJ Gin announced through the speakers.

I crawled to the pole and did a 380 spin around it then swung my legs around it. I wrapped my legs around it and pulled my upper half on it.

Money began to rain down on me and I happily  shook my ass faster to the beat. K camp Marilyn Monroe was playing.

[Verse 1:]
Look
What's her name?
I musta forgot
Too many cities
Too many bottles
Too many thots
Too many problems
Not enough answers
Shawty she ah school girl
But at night she ah dancer
You should know
She gon work
She fell in love with the life
The money first
She gon play
With your heart
She make it worst
I salute the things you do to make it work

I whine my belly like a snake as I dip it low and made a deep arch in my back. I twirled my hips to the slow beat and made my ass cheeks jump up and down. I licked my lips sexily at the audience as I flipped over to my back. I spread my legs wide and made it clap.

I got up and unhooked my bra. More money was poured down on the stage. That's when Candy walked in. The crowd got hype because they knew were about to put on a show. We always did when we performed together. Dj Gip turned to famous Dex 2 times. Candy climbed up all the way to the pole and lifted her body horizontal. I climbed under her and did the same.

Candy got out the position and stood on me like she was on a surf board and twerked. We got out the  position and went out to the crowd. Candy stood up on the table danced in front of a nigga. He stuffed hundreds in her thong and smacked her ass.

I stayed on the stage and danced on the pole. After the song finished, we collected our money and left. We high five each other as we exit the stage.

"We did our thang now let's count this shmoney." Candy commented.

We went to the dressing room and dumped the two bags of money on the floor and started counting it.

We made 10,000 a piece. We locked our stuff up and went outside to the bar to talk.

"Girl, I haven't seen you in a minute. What you been up to?" I asked Candy.

"I've been talking to someone."

"Bitch who is it? Spill the tea."

"It's a girl and her name is Dee."

"Get the fuck out of here!" I exclaimed. Candy always said she was strictly dickly.

"I know, but she looked too good to pass up. Plus the way she fucked me last night. Ooooh she had a bitch legs shaking." She yelled.

I giggled at her reaction.

"How you two meet?"

"I was at the club, you know backing this ass up and she came behind me. We chilled and talked in the V.I.P section and she asked me for my number. I gave it to her and we went on a couple dates. We haven't made it official yet but bitches know she's mine." Candy explained.

I smiled at her, I was proud she found somebody that makes her happy.

"I see you and your new boo on Instagram." Candy said.

I blushed.

"Yeah, her name is Trae."

"I'm happy you moved on from Moni no good ass."

"I am too." It made me feel relieved that I didn't have to deal with her bullshit any more.

I looked up and saw Trae dancing with Veronica. Trae hands were on her ass and it looked like they were about to kiss. I marched over to where they were at. Before they could part they lips to say anything, I snatched Veronica up by her weave. I began to mop that bitch up with the floor. I threw punches at her face and all over her body.

"Bitch get your filthy hands off her!" I yelled as I punched her in the nose. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me down to the floor with her.I continued to throw blows at her and banged her head against the floor. Trae picked me up by my waist and got me off her. Veronica still had a good grip on my hair and wouldn't let go.

"Let her hair go!" Trae ordered her.

"Nah, bitch want to run up!"

She started to get me real good in my face. I grabbed two chunks full of her hair and threw her back on the ground. Veronica head hit the table as I continued to beat her ass. I punched her rapidly in the face.

"You stupid son of a bitch!" I screamed as security tried to pull me away from her. I continued to hold on to her hair. Half of her tracks was hanging or was on the floor.

"You stupid son of a bitch. Bitch, I will kill you!"

Trae finally got me away from me and carried me to the bathroom. We got in one of the stalls and she put me down.

"Calm down, ma."  She tried to sooth me. I slapped her hands away.

"Don't touch me! I can't believe you was about to kiss that nasty bitch!"

I pushed her hard in the chest. I began to swing on her and slapped her. She grabbed my hands and pushed me against the wall.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Cheetah. I'm not your fucking punching bag." She snapped.

"You have the nerve to get mad when I caught you kissing another bitch!" I snapped back.

"Baby girl, it's not what you look like. She came on to me. What I look like hooking up with another girl and I know you work here?"

She did made sense but I still didn't let my guard down. Trae finally let my arms go.

Trae began to kiss up on my neck and I could feel her hands snake up in my skirt. She put her hands in my panties and began to play with my pussy lips.

I took her hands from  between my legs.

"Get off of me, Trae. I don't want to  be around you right now." I walked out the stall, leaving her there by herself.

I could hear her calling my name but I ignored her and kept walking. I exited the club and entered the dark chilly night. I  walked across the street and before I could cross to the other side, a black truck sped full force towards me.

My body went flying in the air and I landed on the concrete on the side of my face. Blood gushing out my head and onto the pavement. I felt drowsy as my eyelids began to feel heavy.

"Somebody call the cops!" Trae screamed. She lifted my head up.

"C'mon baby, hang in there." She encouraged me.

Trae's voice became more distance as my eyes became heavier. No longer able to fight the feeling any more, I closed my eyes.

A hoe been slipping these past weeks but I'm back ☺️

Vote ⭐️

Comment 💬