Chapter 8: What About Your Friends

Candy

"Let me go!" I yelled at the body guard as he carried me out the club. I was far from done fucking up Moni's side bitch.

The audacity of that hoe to step up to me while I checked Moni's ass for disrespecting my best friend.

Cheetah is my rider and I fuck a bitch up in a hot minute for her. We have a unbreakable bond that no one can come between.

"Don't worry Candy, we going to catch that bitch in due time." My cousin Renae said as the body guards put us both down.

"Y'all have ten minutes to get ya shit and get y'all ratchet asses off my property!" The bouncer yelled at us.

Renae and I stared at this nigga like he was crazy.

"La perra negrazo Esto ni si quiera su club!" (Bitch nigga this not even your club) I yelled back.

" Play your position, bitch!" Renae chimed in as we walked to my Mercedes Benz and got in.

"Whatever, that's why you bitches got kicked out!" He replied as he laughed.

"Bitch, that's why you a broke nigga with a fake ass Rolex watch on, fuck nigga get ya bands up! You need to wash off that fake Polo cologne smelling like moth balls." I joked and Renae and I started to crack up.

We gave him the finger as we drove off. I dialed Cheetah number and she answered,"Hello?"

"Girl, you won't believe who I saw at the club tonight."

"Who?" She asked.

"Moni ass with a bitch in the club popping bottles. That bitch had the nerve to step to me!" I exclaimed.

"I know you beat dat ho ass?" She laughed.

"Sure did Mami, Renae and me both."

"We tag team dat hoe!" Renae added in.

"You both are some crazy bitches!" Cheetah commented.

"Yup and these crazy bitches are on our way to your apartment right now."

"Ite bitches let me get out this bed. I know you hoes not going to let me get any wink of sleep."

"Sure the fuck ain't the turnt up is too real, bitch."

We all started laughing.

"See you when we get there." I ended the phone call and started blasting Preach by Young Dolphins.

I don't fuck with these niggas cuz

They shady these bitches just want a

Have my baby. Born in the 80s,crack

Baby. Mama was in the streets so

Guessed who raised me (the streets)

You Muthafuckin right couldn't get it

From my mama so I got it out the block.

Been working my whole life but I never punched the clock.

9 years old seen a nigga get shot.(damn!)

"Get it bitch!" I cheered Renae on as she started twerking. She got up from her seat and bended over the passenger seat and twerked.

We sung along to the lyrics as we twerked.

"If that nigga don't work he's a fucking leech. I ain't got shit for a nigga , ain't nothing in this Muthafuckin world free!" We shouted as we pulled up to Cheetah house.

I turned off my car and we got out. We rushed up the stairs and knocked on Cheetah's front door.

"Open the door,bitch!" I yelled. Cheetah opened the door with her hand on her hip.

"The fuck wrong with you bitches banging on my door like y'all the police."

"Bitch, stop bitching and who you getting sexy for? Don't tell me you took Moni trifling ass back." Renae said as we walked in.

"No, I'm not thinking about Moni. I got something for her ass when she gets back tho."

"You should burn all her shit like that bitch did in that movie Waiting To Exhale." Renae cracked up.

"I know your crazy ass would do some shit like that." Cheetah said as she popped open a Hennesey bottle. Cheetah stayed with a Hennesy bottle even at work.

"Bitch you a straight alcoholic!" I joked as she pulled out a bottle with dark liquor in it.

"Oh hell nawllll bitch I'm not fuckin with that dark liquor!" I exclaimed.

"Bitch this ain't for you its for me." She chugged the whole bottle and Renae and I looked at with amazement.

"Damn!" ,I boasted, " The turnt up is real in this bitch!"

"Put some music on!" Cheetah said as she poured us shots.

Renae started playing back that ass up we all twerked. We bucked down the Tequilla shots and Renae popped open into a split while making her ass clap.

Cheetah did a handstand against the wall while she shook her ass. I squatted on the ground and made my ass cheeks go up and down.

We decided to do a Dubsmash to the little Einstein song and we all twerked to the beat. I posted it on Instagram and we got 160,000 likes. We took a pictures together and I posted it on Instagram and Facebook.

I put status as: girls night out with my favorite bitches 😍😘😆

I tagged Renae and Cheetah both on my status. The rest of the night we all got fucked up taking shots, twerking, and blasting music.

I was too fucked up to drive home so Renae and I both crashed at Cheetah's place. We all eventually fell asleep in the living room with liquor bottles in our hand.