Chapter 18: Karma's That Bitch

Moni

I stared at Cheetah at the table with that same dyke bitch when I came over to her apartment the other day.

I stormed to their table and shouted, "Who the fuck is this, Cheetah?"

"Yo chill, talking to my girl like that." The stud chimed in.

"Last time I checked I wasn't talking to you so you can shut the fuck up." I snapped at her.

She stood up.

"Bust a move bitch!" I shouted, balling my hand up into a fist.

Cheetah got between us.

"Get the fuck out of here, Moni! You have no reason to be here!"

"So you got a new bitch now and want a act brand new. Bitch you got me fucked up!"

Everybody in the restaurant was looking at this.

Cheetah decked me right in my face and started to throw hard blows. I picked her up and slammed her on the ground.

She still kept fighting and hit me in the nose. I felt someone choke me up by my neck from behind, cutting off my oxygen.

"I told yo ass to chill!" A voice yelled behind me. Cheetah got up and attacked me again, pulling me by my hair.

"You stupid ass bitch!" She roared and slapped me. A man picked Cheetah up and restrained her.

Another dude came behind me and tried to get the stud off me but she held on tighter.

"Ma'am I'm a need you to let her go if you don't, we are going to call the police." The man ordered.

"Nah she disrespect my girl."

She slammed me on the ground and that's when we started going at it. She got some licks in when I was getting up.

When I got back on my feet that's when we started going toe to toe.

I gave her a right upper cut and hit her in the left side of her jaw. She came back at me with a quick punch to my lip. She started swinging more rapidly, hitting me in my stomach and face.

Out of no where, Cheetah came beside me and joined in.

I can't believe it, these two bitches are jumping me.

"Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" Cheetah chanted as she hit me in my face.

Two security guards quickly came over and broke it up.

"I'm calling the police!" A manager yelled and I rushed out the store.

I sped off into the night as my phone begin to ring.

"What?" I answered the phone, highly pissed.

"I'm sorry if I caught you at a bad time, but Monica woke up from her coma and is asking for you."

I was glad to hear that Monica finally woke up, for the past two weeks I've been visiting her. It was like I was talking to a robot and she wasn't really there.

Maybe physically but not mentally.

I still had what Deonte said about Maro and Monica messing around. I wanted to talk to her about that to clear the air.

*****

I walked in Monica's room and she smiled at me.

"I missed you, baby!" She greeted me as I hugged her.

"I miss you too, ma." I greeted her back and sat beside her on the hospital bed.

"Baby, what happened to your face?"  She asked, grabbing my face and inspecting my bruises.

"Nothing don't worry about me. How you feeling?"

"Like shit. My body feels sore all over and I can't move my legs."

I touched her legs and asked, "Does that hurt?"

"Yeah, a little." Monica admitted. I felt bad for her because I knew it was going to take a long time before she recovered fully.
"It's going to be okay, baby. I'm a take care of you and be with every step of the way until you recover."

I kissed her on the lips and when I pulled back, she had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked her.

"I have to tell you something." Monica said, looking down.

"What is it?"

"I slept with Marco when we broke up a few years ago."

"What?" I exclaimed.

I got up from bed and glared down at her. The two people I loved the most betrayed me in the worst way.

She reached out for my hand but I quickly snatched it away.

"You trifling bitch! After everything I did for you, you repay me like this."

Baby please. Let me ex-"

"I don't want a hear it.  It's over between us."

Monica started begging me to stay but I ignored her and stormed out the room.

Not looking back once.

I decided to leave this chapter short and Sweet. 😊

Did Moni got what she deserved?

Comment your opinion and thoughts about this chapter.

Excuse mistakes!

Comment 💬

Vote 🌟

Peace ✌️

N

Love ❤️