Chapter 7: Is It Love Or Sasification?

Monicia

"Ooh right there daddy!" I moaned as Moni strapped me down from the back.

She had me bent over the couch giving me the business.

I was surprised she came over unannounced and horny, but shit I wasn't complaining.

We were at it it for an hour and I was on my tenth orgasm. Moni was definitely gave me a work out.

As I was on the verge of cumming again, Moni iPhone rung and she got off of me to answer it.

I heard the other person on the phone yelling and screaming.

"Don't yell at me after you shook your ass in some nigga face! You was kissed all up on that nigga and you knew I was there!"

I heard Moni and her girlfriend go back and forth for at least ten minutes.

"Fuck you too, bitch!"  Moni yelled then ended the call.

I walked over to her and sat on my lap.

I asked, "You okay daddy?" I ran my fingers through her hair as she pulled me closer.

"Yeah bae, just stressed out."  Moni replied.

" I know what will make you feel better."

"What?"

"How about we go to Starlite."

Starlite was the place where Moni and I used to go to when we dated. We spent many nights turnt up in Starlite.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Moni declaimed. I stared at her with a sad face and pouted ,"Why not?"

"You know why." Moni stated and I rolled my eyes. She always want a bring her bitch up every time I offered for us to go some where.

I suck my teeth and got off her lap. I put back on my boy shorts and crop top; I could feel Moni stare a hole on the side of my face.

"Baby, come here." She called out to me but I ignored her and went to the bathroom.

I slammed the door behind me and I could hear Moni's footsteps coming down the hallway.

She opened the door and said, "I'll go, damn."

My eyes lit up and I put kisses all over face.

"Thanks baby."

"You welcome,  now go get dressed." Moni added as she smacked my ass.

I turned on the shower and took my clothes off. Moni eyeballed my body with lust.

I playfully hit on her shoulder and shoved her out the bathroom.

"So its like that?" Moni joked.

"Yup." I replied with a smirk.

"Thats ite, hurry your ass up."

I closed the door and got in the shower. I smiled at the thought of Moni finally being all mine once and for all.

Starlite Club

When Moni and I entered Starlite it was pack and the DJ played Kevin Gates Strokin.

I lead Moni to the dance floor and twerked on her slowly.  I looked back at her and she was biting her lips sexily.

Say my name out loud

And the pussy deepyou

Talk to me!

Looking at me like that, you did it all!

Don't talk to me!

I been home like 16 months

And the way that you call like you

Never had dick at all

Kissing in the car

While in the park garage 

You go slippin off  your bra

Oh damn your titties soft!

I felt Moni fingers slip in my panties. I turned around and kissed her on the lips.

We made out for five minutes before we head up to V.I.P. The bouncer let us in without any problems because I fucked him a couple times and let some of his homeboys hit it.

We got our own table and Moni order a bottle of Hennesey and Patron.  I sat in her lap as she grabbed on my ass.

"Damn, you look sexy in that dress." Moni whispered in my ear and I giggled like a school girl.

I had on a black short dress that showed off my smooth brown legs. My dress had a split in the middle that gave a peek of my breasts.

"Thanks baby, you look sexy too."  I complimented because she did with her silk Versace shirt and leather pants.

The bartender gave us our bottles and just as we were about to pop them open a Spanish girl stormed over to us.

"Really Moni! You got my best friend crying at home while you in the club with another bitch!" She spat while she glared at me.

"Candy get the fuck out my face! It's none of your business who I'm with so go on with all that." Moni snapped.

"It is my business when you playing my best friend for some loose pussy bitch!" The Spanish girl snapped back.

"I'm not going to be too many of your bitches." I added.

I don't know who this bitch is and who she think she talking to, but she got me fucked up if she thinks I'm a let her talk to me any kind of way.

"Bitch, shut up and stay in a ho place!" She yelled at me as she came closer.  I stood up and we stood toe to toe.

"And if-" before I could finish she grabbed my hair and stold me in my face. 

I snatched her up by her weave and started pounded her face in. She swung me across the table and kicked me in my face with her heel.

Moni tried to break us apart but we only held tighter to eachother hair. 

I punched her in the back of her head and upper cut her in her face.

"Let me go, bitch!" I yelled at her as she punched me in my eye and that caused me to let go of her hair and that's when she started moliwop me.

"You ain't acting tough now, bitch!" She barked. I felt somebody grab my hair from behind and hit me in the back of my head.

I swung widly trying to defend myself but that only made them hit harder.

Security guards tried to break it up as they played tug a war with my hair.

One security guard picked the Spanish girl up but she still was getting licks in.

" Try me if you want to, bitch!" The Spanish girl yelled as the security guards got her away from me.

They got the other girl away from me and escorted her out the club by security.

I swear to God I'm a get them bitches. I don't care if that's the last thing I do.