"What does it mean?"

"I'm not sure. Let's try something else. Lydia can you grab me a five millimeter syringe- top drawer?" Deaton asked and Lydia nodded and turned around. Blake moved to help her look for it while Deaton looked for something else. None of them noticing Derek slowly sit up with clawed hands until they heard a creek from the table making them turn around to see Derek standing up.

"Derek?" Blake asked but he just breathed heavily, slowly looking up at them, "Derek, are you alright?" She asked. He looked at them with bright blue eyes making Deaton put his arm across Lydia while Derek put his hands over his ears, breathing heavily.

He growled and swiped at Deaton, cutting his arm then running off as Lydia ran over to Deaton. "Lydia, call Scott!" Blake said as she started to run off after him, "Where are you going?" Lydia asked and Blake glanced back at them, "I'm making sure he doesn't get himself killed!"

"Derek!" Blake yelled as she ran after him out the animal clinic. She ran after him for a few minutes until she found him outside the Hale house which the state was demolishing, something Blake was still annoyed about.

"Derek?" Blake asked and he spun around to look at her, "How do you know me? What happened to my house? Where's my family? Where's Moony?" Derek asked and Blake sighed. "It's a long story. But I promise I'll explain everything if you come with me." She said and he looked at her confused.

"Why do you feel so familiar?" He asked and she took a couple steps towards him, "Like I said. It's a long story but I will explain everything but you have to come with me." She said and he looked like he was considering it until another car pulled up.

"Excuse me miss, young man?" Parrish said but Blake didn't look away from Derek, "You're calling him "young man?" The other deputy said making Parrish roll his eyes, "Shut up, Haigh."

"Sorry, but you guys can't be here." Parrish said and Blake sighed frustratingly and just aggressively held a finger up. "Hey, dumbasses! You ever hear of "no trespassing?" Haigh said making Blake sigh before turning around. Parrish instantly recognized her but Haigh apparently didn't.

"Hey dumbass!" Blake said mocking him, "Ever heard of give me a fucking minute. Just let me talk to him and we'll leave." Blake said and Parrish had to bite his tongue to stop from laughing at the look of Haigh's face as Blake turned back to Derek.

"This is my house." Derek spoke up making Haigh scoff, "Nobody's been here for years, kid. Now, get the hell out of here." He said and this time Blake scoff, "That is so not true." She mumbled under her breath.

"Haigh- maybe a slightly gentler touch? Are you all right? We can help you if something's wrong." Parrish said and Derek looked over at them, "What happened to my house? Where's my family? Where's my mother? Where's my sisters?" Derek said making Parrish glance at Blake confused.

"All right, let's go. Now." Haigh demanded making Blake glare at him, "Can you just walk away for a minute. Let us talk and then we'll leave." Blake said and when she turned to look back at Derek Haigh started walking towards her. "Haigh." Parrish said in warning, remember what everyone has said about Blake's temper.

"Listen here you little-" Haigh said as he went to grab Blake's arm. "Hey! Dont touch her!" Derek yelled and went to moved forward as Haigh grabbed her arm, but before he could do anything Blake's reflexes kicked in. She grabbed Haigh's arm, twisting it before pressing down on his presser point on the back of his neck making him fall down to his knees with a groan.