VI

————————————————𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟵:𝟭𝟬 𝗽

————————————————
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟵:𝟭𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.
𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜.~
————————————————

The entire drive home, Kel was nervous knowing his brother was going to have a lecture ready for him when he walked through the door.

Ezekiel Queen might have been a grown ass man—21 to be exact, but he was a grown ass man in his third year of college and also related to a drug dealer— a local one at that. So of course, Tone was going to be mad that he didn't hear from his brother 4 hours after his practice had ended. With his line of business, came with paranoia and overprotectiveness of the ones he loved. Kel was indeed at the top of the list.

Kel parked his car in the driveway, turning it off and sighed at the fact there were two other cars parked outside. That could only mean one thing.

"He good g, he prolly wit'—" Kel heard but the person had stopped speaking when they heard the front door opening, everyone turning their head in that direction.

Kel blew out a frustrated breath when he seen Tone, Tank and Bean sitting in the living room, clearly on edge.

Tone was the first to approach him. "What the fuck man?! Hell wrong wit' yo' phone?! You ain't hea' me—"

"T, chill. Let em' walk in tha' do' first." Tank tried to lighten the mood before it even dampened. Leave it to him to joke during serious situations.

Kel rubbed his hand over his waves. "My bad, I lost track'a time."

Silence filled the room. Tone knew his brother wasn't telling him the truth.

"Lost track of ti—Tank and Bean, can y'all leave us fa' a minute?" Kel raised his brows as he watched them quietly leave the room, patting his shoulder for goodluck.

Kel took a seat on the couch, immediately feeling the need to lie down, but thought against it.

"You look tired, Kel." Tone mumbled as he took a seat next to him resting his elbows on his knee as he sat up staring at nothing in particular.

"Practice drained tha' fuck out'a me."

Tone chuckled a bit. "Kel, I ain't tryna treat you like a kid or nun, but you my li' brotha'. I'm just lookin' out fa' you."