III

————————————————𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮:𝟮𝟬 𝗽

————————————————
𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟲, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟮:𝟮𝟬 𝗽.𝗺
𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻𝘀, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚎~
————————————————
-edited 9/19/20-

Kel walked into the room and towards the seat he and everyone else in class assigned themselves. He slapped his bag on the table infront of him and rested his head on his bag, trying to soak up the next 10 minutes until the professor came in.

Ezekiel Queen was a Junior at Columbia University, with a full ride academic scholarship, majoring in Business and Marketing while also running for his schools Track and Field. He'd been a runner since the day he could use his own two legs, but he had dreams of owning his own business in basically anything he set his mind to.

It wasn't easy getting to where he was when he was a black men striving for greatness. There were so many times where he thought it was best to give up but he had someone to guide him in the right direction. Of course he made bad decisions but he'd owned up to them and made something out of them. Lessons that taught him that the future had more in stock for him.

Ready to take the world on, he invested his mind into books instead of the streets and landed himself a scholarship.

Of course there were times where people looked down on him. Saying he was a hypocrite, but he learned that how others view you doesn't matter when you're the only one living the life you received.

Screw them was his motto.

Just when his eyes were getting heavy, the door to the classroom bust open and in came professor Liam.

"Good Morning my Business Management class." He spoke in a very chipper voice making Kel groan. "I'm sorry, did I wake you Mr. Queen?" He didn't wait for a reply before replying with a "good."

"Ok, today we're gonna—" The door being knocked on cut Professor Liam off. He excused himself and went to the door. Kel took out his phone as it beeped and seen he had a few messages from his brother.

"Ok, you can take a seat by James Ohan. James, raise your hand." Liam said coming back in the class with someone following behind him. Kel looked up and squinted his eyes at who was coming into the classroom. He then looked at James who had his hand up with a smirk.