V

————————————————𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟵 𝗮

————————————————
𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟭𝟰, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟵 𝗮.𝗺.
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸, 🅽🅴🆆 🆈🅾︎🆁🅺

~𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑 of discovery~
————————————————

After Tone had fired Tajah, Zuri had felt a little bad because it was the girls only job and income. Although she liked to start drama around the shop, Zuri still sympathized for her because she was struggling.

Something they could relate on.

After the altercation, everyone made sure Zuri was alright. She was a quiet girl and always kept to herself. In their minds, they believed Zuri couldn't hold her own which is why she never involved herself in drama, but in all actuality she just couldn't add another negative into her already confusing equation. She had enough going on than to worry about someone who felt threatened by her presence.

As for Kel, he made an appearance around the shop more often. He didn't like seeing how Tajah put her hands on Zuri, as if it was okay. He couldn't help but think what it was like for her at work. Whether she was getting picked on. He'd seen girls like Zuri— quiet and reserved. And people always took that as a sign to walk all over the unheard because they were unbothered. He was sort of like her bodyguard now, although she surely didn't need one.

Zuri wasn't going to complain. She would greet him everytime and thank him for calming her down that day. She didn't know what would happen if he weren't there, she'd probably embarrass herself more than she had. Or her pain and anger would have got the best of her and everyone would have seen a new and completely different side of her.

Aside from that, they didn't really communicate. On campus they'd walk with each if they spotted one another and even helped each on the track.

Zuri didn't see it as a friendship since she didn't know what one was like, but more like an associate that she found herself wanting to be around.

At the moment they were on their way to their Marketing class, together. It was silent between the two, but it was always silent. Zuri didn't mind, but Kel wanted to hear her speak. Let's just say he'd heard her enough to know he loved her voice. It was quiet but soft and melodic.